the stupidity of some people amazes me - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on the stupidity of some people amazes me within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i think they just can't drive. they stalled out in the beginning of the vid before they lost control....

i think they just can't drive. they stalled out in the beginning of the vid before they lost control.
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, it looked to me like he stalled, then lit it up and lost control like an idiot.

People around my hometown "cruise" and its impossible to drive down main street on a friday or saturday night in my car without some idiot trying to race me. Stupid honkeys.

Actually, it was a girl driving the Camaro. That's what happens when you give someone who doesn't know how to drive a high powered RWD car.

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    does anyone know what **actually** happened when the car swerved off?? i really hope those people on the side are alright
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

If I remember it correctly. In the second video, the girl in the camaro hit nitrous on the wrong time and she lot control of the car. I remember seeing this on a honda board.

Do you guys know where that happened?
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

It kinda looks like one of those Bakersfield Street Racing videos..

Ummm...

Oh well ... play smart.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

Jon H,

Bakersfield, huh? The reason why I'm asking is because somebody died watching some street racing here in Fresno 4-6 weeks ago. Somebody lost control. I'm sure those illegal races are all over the country. Just wondering if anybody knew where it was since some of you guys know that a girl was driving, hit nitrous, etc. I heard that a deputy was there, off duty, watching and placed the call to get help. I think he's in trouble now. I haven't really followed the whole story in details though.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Nitrous or not, those f-bodys will do that. I had a 93 Firebird Formula and when you stood on it from a light, the LSD is a locking one so both tires start going and the back end wants to walk sideways on you. If I remember correctly from mine, I beleive it wanted to walk the backend to the right almost everytime, which is the same as this video does as well. I've never had it happen after getting up some speed like in the video though, so it could have been nitrous that gave it the kick and started spinning both the rears.

I almost think the spectators at those races are as brainless as the drivers... Hmmm, lets line up a couple hundred people in close proximity to amatuer's racing and see what happens!!! This is why the drag strips use concrete barriers to line the track instead of using warm bodies.
    2002 Midnight Black WRX - EJ22 w/ VF30 and all the other stuff to go with it...

***ATTN: Speed Kills! Drive a Honda and live FOREVER. ***

Yeah, you can see that kind of crap at rallies too. It was worse in the 80s but still, some people are standing there, watching just after a curve. Many WRC stages were canceled this year already. You think people would learn or learn from others if it's their first time there. I've seen a guy with his 2 year old son on his shoulders right after a curve, on the outside. One car almost lost control, people were jumping in a canal or running downhill because they were scared. That guy tried to run and jump, remembered he had his kid on his shoulders, caught him before his head would get split open on a big rock and was holding his son by one ankle, upside down while still running for his life. When all went calm again, many people wanted to beat him up. Just for fun.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12