First Kill "trans am"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on First Kill "trans am" within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I have been looking to race someone since i got the car last week. I know I should really ...

Thumbs up First Kill "trans am"

Well I have been looking to race someone since i got the car last week. I know I should really wait till it breaks in but its been really hard to wait. But this black i would say 2000 ram air trans am (because my dad has same car) pulled up to the light and reved hard on me and nearlly shaked me and my girl right out the car, i was like damn im going to kill this car. So i got a nice jump (awd) and pissed on him until he slowed down so then we get to the next light and he wouldnt even look at me. and made a quick right and rode away with his v8 between his legs. My girl was like damn your car is fast i couldnt pull my head off the back of the seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01 Gsxr 750

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just going to warn you that your going to get a lot of s-hit from this thread because there is practically no way your beating a 2000 or later trans am WS6 with a stock WRX... You will maybe have the jump for... 5 seconds, until his wheels connect..... unless he spun all the way through third...

Rob

One i love none believers and too my car isnt stock. I was once told i would never make it throught Marine boot camp but i did. I was once told I would never make it throught the police academy but i did i quess my car is also a over achiever too!
    01 Gsxr 750

Originally posted by pitbul09
    ...I was once told I would never make it throught the police academy but i did...
    You made it through the police academy but you were racing on the street? That's interesting. Are you a cop?

I had a tough time with a 2000+ TA in my NSX, and my stock WRX doesn't feel as fast as my NSX (they are probably pretty close though). I guess your car must not be stock if you had no trouble with a ram air TA.

By the way, that race I had against a TA was the first and last time I do that on the street. I'll leave that sport for the track from now on.

Matt
    2000 Acura NSX
    Silverstone
    No Mods

2002 Subaru WRX
    WR Blue
    No Mods (except Rear Spoiler)

2001 Acura MDX
    Granite Green Metallic

One i love none believers and too my car isnt stock.
    Translation:

1) I love non-believers.
    2) My car isn't stock.
    3) There is no english language requirement for being a cop.
    http://homepage.mac.com/supermarkus/PhotoAlbum1.html

Mullet haiku:
    Daughter's BMX
    Takes me to welfare office
    Trans Am is on blocks

Well from saying that you had your car only a week i was presuming it was still stock :P so what mods do you have to be beating a ws6???

Rob

I posted this link before in re Mustangs. It really belongs here. Here's a thread on LS1.com posted by a WS6 driver who got beaten by a WRX at the dragstrip. Warning, the thread does devolve into unpleasantries: http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...threadid=69744

Deffenitely interesting, and totally believeable... But this guy posts hes had his car for a week, and its not stock, so i guess in a weeks time he has put in some serious mods to be able to run a ws6 trans am ?

Rob

Note: Im not trying to be an ass, i just hate the Ricer mentality and dont want WRX owners to get that (even though i know some already have!).. Just back it up with what mods you have, or that he spun like crazy through first and second... That way it can at least be believable

Rob

So first off you say you have to break in the car. Then you say your car is not stock. Therefore you car is not broke in and not stock either? Although it is possible for a wrx to beat a ls1 if the ls1 just spun like crazy but I don't think this is the case here.

Talking

I was once told i would never make it throught Marine boot camp but i did. I was once told I would never make it throught the police academy but i did i quess my car is also a over achiever too!
    I can eat 50 eggs.

Well i had been plan on getting my wrx for a while and i had bought everything even before i got the car because it took about a month to get. My friend who has a shop put all the parts on a day after i got the car. So yea i am still breaking in my car.
    01 Gsxr 750

I was once told i would never make it throught Marine boot camp but i did. I was once told I would never make it throught the police academy but i did i quess my car is also a over achiever too!
    Did you know my neighbor has 6 rabbits?
    '02 Sedan Black (MT)

one time,

one summer,

me and my dad

built a veranda

with no tooooools.

dR

one time, at band camp......

Telling lies makes baby jesus cry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast