First Kill "trans am" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on First Kill "trans am" within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by BamBooI Try a wrx with turbo(BIG), ems, exhaust, and IC. It would probably be close from a ...

Originally posted by BamBooI

Try a wrx with turbo(BIG), ems, exhaust, and IC. It would probably be close from a roll. I would still bet on the ls1 pending the amount of boost running on the big turbo. Ls1 are way too powerful on the freeway. One would need to trap around 112+ to be able to beat/hang with a "STOCK" ls1.
    Seems to me like most people on this boards are trapping around 112, so shouldn't be too hard.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RSXSucks

Seems to me like most people on this boards are trapping around 112, so shouldn't be too hard.
    You need to read the boards some more. More than 99% of the people on this board are trapper less than 112. Dan+Pace+SGO probably would not trap that.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

Originally posted by BamBooI

You need to read the boards some more. More than 99% of the people on this board are trapper less than 112. Dan+Pace+SGO probably would not trap that.
    Nah, you are just reading their POSTED trap speeds. Their actual trap speeds are much higher. The people here are a little bit humble in their accomplishments and they don't like to brag.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123