Mustang vs. someting NOT a WRX! :)

This is a discussion on Mustang vs. someting NOT a WRX! :) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so my girlfriend calls me from her car all out of breath the other day in dallas. she told me ...

Mustang vs. someting NOT a WRX! :)

so my girlfriend calls me from her car all out of breath the other day in dallas. she told me she saw this yellow car next to her, and she decided to try to run it for fun in her '97 6-cylinder mustang. she even jumped the light. she now thinks her car is broken, stuck in reverse because the yellow car thrashed her so violently. when she caught up at the next light, she saw what she was dealing with.
    the car? an enzo ferrari. gotta give her credit for trying. i was in tears laughing at her story. it kinda gave new meaning to the word "kill," ya know?
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Those are amazing cars. My wife was telling me about "some weird looking car" that she saw while I was at work. I jumped online and starting pulling cars up that matched her description. When I showed her an Enzo she goes "Yep, that's it. Is it fast?"

"Yeah, it's fast. It also costs 600,000!!!"

2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

i know, it's kinda cool thinking she went for it against a car that literally cost more than 30 TIMES what she paid for hers back in 1997! just saying that is cool
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

ooooo i love ferrari's
    Fadi....
    04' WRX, Stage 4 with fmic R.I.P
    05' WRX STI, 325whp 346wtq @17psi
    MODS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Enough of the bloody titties show.

Just be glad that your girlfriend didn't call you to say that she rear-ended that car. Imagine how bad that would suck.

I would love to catcb an Enzo at a red light and get a quick race from a dig. I have my launch down perfect now and I think the outcome would be very surprising to the Enzo driver.

You MIGHT surprise the Enzo from 0-60 ft, but after that, it's over. Enzos may still be RWD, but they have launch control programs that result in consistently perfect standstill launches. That, along with all of its hp and torque, will surely make up for whatever it lost to you in the first 60 ft

Originally posted by XtianLA
    I would love to catcb an Enzo at a red light and get a quick race from a dig. I have my launch down perfect now and I think the outcome would be very surprising to the Enzo driver.