Me vs. Diablo VT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Me vs. Diablo VT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK OK so it wasnt a race at all. BUT I managed to catch up to him!!.. errr ok so ...

Me vs. Diablo VT

OK OK so it wasnt a race at all. BUT I managed to catch up to him!!.. errr ok so he was blocked by traffic but STILL!!

Holy Hell those cars amazing!!! I was on 93 heading into boston, when he buzzed by in a Ti. grey prolly 01 ish. I did manage to catch up to his bumper, I wanted to hear this thing. LLOOUUUDDDDD. You hear everything that car does from behind it even with your windows up. From my car with my seat all the way down, my line of vision was still entirely above the roof of the car!!! crazy very nice cars, and all for just the price of a nice home!!
    02 aspen white wrx

1/4 ET 13.9

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    2003 SRT-4

Very nice cars. Too bad we never see those down here in the poor part of the country. I get excited when I see a 911 or a Viper.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper." Ben Franklin

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.