Scooby says hello to RX8...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Scooby says hello to RX8... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Saw a guy in the parking lot with a crowd around him and turns out it was an RX8 so ...

Lightbulb Scooby says hello to RX8...

Saw a guy in the parking lot with a crowd around him and turns out it was an RX8 so I quickly pull in where my friend runs up and tells me that he was saying how he will tear me up blah, blah, blah...etc, etc..so my friend from the passenger seat tells me he will spot me $40 and yells out the window, "HEY, let's go on the interstate now".

So after a little more talking about how his friend clocked him and he went 0-160 in 11sec's I got him on the interstate...first race we kicked from 45 and went up till 110 till traffic caught up, scoob jumped off the line and held all the way(woot woot!), next time we kick from 40 and from 40-95 I ate him, last time he gets beside me at 60ish and i'm in fourth and he kicks it, instead of kicking to third and going I decide to see what the scoobs got and punch it in 4th with NO BOOST and ended up pulling him in and ahead till I shut off at 120....was a great time and always a pleasure to kill someone running his mouth so bad.

Once we got back he actually told me that after I got off work(yes this was lunch break) that he wanted me to go somewhere and go from a dead stop where he was confident that he would take me.....this time for no money so I declined and told him he was a fool. Was fun!
    Jesus exists...he plays for the Red Sox's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Mods:
    -Injen CAI
    -TurboXS down/up/mid/turboback
    -Kitties Stripped Out =)
    My secret Mods:
    -Scooby Doo hanging from mirror
    -TurboXS Blow-off Valve

Musta been those JDM headlights and Rota's that gave the extra power for stompin!

Re: Scooby says hello to RX8...

Originally posted by AspenScooby

So after a little more talking about how his friend clocked him and he went 0-160 in 11sec's

kilometers right?

bahaha

GO ASPEN! the FASTEST COLOR!

Woot thanks

Oops wrong name, that was old one

how bad did you beat him from 40-95? im guessing pretty bad since those rx8's are freakin sloths....238hp and like 150ft/lbs of torque . i drove one and it handled extremely well but NO LOWEND power at all. when you put a motor that is meant to be in a motorcycle in a car i dont know what you can expect though lol. thats hilarious that he thought he could take you from a dig!!

40-95 was the worst one by far, most def the best for the scoob. That was perfect 2nd gearage and by the time we kicked it was insta-leap out..the sad thing about it was that it was after the race that he wanted to go from a dead...if he can't take me mid and can't take me top how is he going to stand a chance bottom?

I Support ClubWRX
    I saw a yellow RX-8 at a local store, on display for the local Mazda dealer. Those cars are starting to grow on me, styling-wise. Quite sexy to look at...

Just needs a turbocharger and it'd be good to go...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

i say forget the rx8 and just wait for the new rx7 (turbo baby!) that is supposed to be coming out in 05 or 06...cant remember. it will have 300hp too, lets just hope that they dont try to jew everyone on the hp on this one too

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.