Yay I got a kill last night...in my Jeep Cherokee!

This is a discussion on Yay I got a kill last night...in my Jeep Cherokee! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last night was fun...my friend was in his V6 Mustang with flowmaster muffler and Cobra rims and I was in ...

Yay I got a kill last night...in my Jeep Cherokee!

Last night was fun...my friend was in his V6 Mustang with flowmaster muffler and Cobra rims and I was in my stock Jeep cherokee Classic, which has an inline 6. So, we come upon a 4 way stop on top of a hill with no one around and we know whats about to go down. He does the 3 honk thing and at the first honk I start power braking. At the 3rd honk we both leave the line at basically same time and i have a full car lead. By 60mph he was creeping up on me, fortunately there was a stoplight ahead. When we got to my friends house to play pool another one of my friends with a 90's camaro with a 350 in it was bagging on my friend for losing to me...He said: "You have a sports car he has a Jeep! Your not supposed to Lose!" Then my friend with the mustang said something about my jeep being lighter. Its always fun to beat cars in a jeep!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    no, a v6 mustang is NOT a sports car...Just cause it has 2 doors doesnt mean its sporty!
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    no, a v6 mustang is NOT a sports car...Just cause it has 2 doors doesnt mean its sporty!
    what he said. those cars are weak.

Jeep Cherokee's with the inline 6's are wicked fast. i beat a gst eclipse once in my parents back in the day. no joke, i heard him blowin off when he shifted and everything. i thought those cars were quick, til that night .
    03, wrx, aspen white, K&N drop in filter, for now waitin for warranty to go bye bye.

Freakn sweet... I have a sport 4.0 and my bro has a gst with alot of tranny wk done... we will have to race ( and he was worried about the rex.. haha)

My 5.9L Durango has eatin several v-6 Mustangs and almost had a 98 GT and he only beat me by half a car length. But, I'm about to trade it in on a Stage 2 SRT-4!

I have a 01 V6 Mustang auto, not a sports car. It's a sporty car.

Originally posted by infinity
    I have a 01 V6 Mustang auto, not a sports car. It's a sporty car.

no Sorry...its not even that....
    2004 Rally Blue WRX Sedan

Originally posted by Mereniuk
    no Sorry...its not even that....

Hahaha

I raced an 01-02 V6 Mustang a week ago or so in my WRX. His girlfriend was in the passenger seat laughing at me. Then the light went green and my tail lights laughed at her ugly fat ass
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    v6 mustangs are seriously some of the worst cars being sold today.
    2003 SRT-4