NSX.....almost!

This is a discussion on NSX.....almost! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I'm sitting at a light and I see a white nsx drive through the intersection. I note how cool ...

Talking NSX.....almost!

So I'm sitting at a light and I see a white nsx drive through the intersection. I note how cool of a car it is and everything and watch it drive off. My light turns, I drive my normal route home, and eventually I find myself right behind the thing. We are approaching a light, the lane splits to two, and the light turns red...what luck! So I'm lined up with a white nsx, nice wheels, and a young driver. But, he's on the phone, and doesn't look like he's in the mood to race. The light goes, nothing from him, so I just drive off, relizing he was turning about half a mile down the road. Oh well, I almost had the rare opportunity to run an nsx from a wrx's advantage.
    '04 WRB WRX Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've always dreamed of owning an NSX with a Comptech Supercharger.
    2002 WRX Sedan, Blue.
    Catless, Cobb Stage 2, and so on.

NSX's are pretty cool, here's some results from our local autocross season finale. It was a 5 lap enduro (5 straight laps) then everyone's time was paxed. I didn'y beat the NSX's on time, but I (#15stx) beat them after the pax and was only a few seconds off of their pace. The other two WRX's did beat them on time. My only suspension mods are a sedan rear swaybar and bald re92's, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage in STX. http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Fresno/enduro.htm
    Orange cones fear me.