Where are the WRXs in the USCC? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Where are the WRXs in the USCC? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thanks! YES! the Z won! So it was your friend in the green supra? Nice! He finished 3rd! Man I ...

Thanks! YES! the Z won!

So it was your friend in the green supra? Nice! He finished 3rd!

Man I was impressed with the MR2, and the Skyline, o well.

Thanks again!

"It also won the events that no one cares about." hehe
    Originally posted by AjIsDope:
    You better get a camera and go do that again....if not, we will hunt you down and eat your baby.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    Street cars, eh? WTF is an Ultima GTR? I've seen a lot of cars on the street, but not that one.
    Street cars with Hoosiers, but street cars nonetheless.

An Ultima GTR is supposedly a kit-car from a British company. Says here that the base price is around 20,000. But you have to build it!
    Originally posted by AjIsDope:
    You better get a camera and go do that again....if not, we will hunt you down and eat your baby.

Originally posted by silverscooby

last was a MR2. It blew its head gasket after the dyno on the first
    day. (after making over 500 rwhp and spinning the engine to 9800 rpm) A pretty cool looking car. it has got to suck to trailer your car out here from VA just to have it blow up before lunch.
    [/B]
    I'm upset
    although 500rwhp out of a 2.0liter 4 isnt bad, I never would of expected the 350 to do as well as it did, I figured it would of been around the middle of the pack.
    Silverbane
    An expert at anything was once a beginner...
    Pic 91MR2 T TD06 250rwhp *sold*
    STI next?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.