Smoked a Jetta!!

This is a discussion on Smoked a Jetta!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was at a light all by myself and all of a sudden I see a black jetta with tint ...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar

Smoked a Jetta!!

I was at a light all by myself and all of a sudden I see a black jetta with tint coming up behind me...they get right behind me and then they cut over to get into the right lane...but, about a mile down the road the right lane ends, while the left lane (where I am) turns right back into town...So I realize the jetta is going to try to pass me up. I look over and its a young man and he sees me look at him and then he just quickly looks away and stares straight ahead at the light. The light goes green and he takes off, so I punched it and put about 36 car lengths on him up to 90 then slowed to take the turn, and way back behind me he got over into my lane.
    2003 SRT-4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    The youngster learned a hard lesson.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Sometimes people don't understand the difference between a zippy car and real performance.
    On the other hand, it is exciting to race someone, even if you lose. Gets the heart a-pumpin.
    One of my favorite, and most memorable races was against an 18 second Camary.

Wow! Next you should try a minivan

If he gets to leave with an 11 second head start and I catch him in the traps going over 100mph faster than him, the minivan could be fun too!
    But I doubt he will pull over to the wall and hit his brakes to avoid possibly getting hit by me. That was the fun part.