My WRX vs. Dodge Ram 1500
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on My WRX vs. Dodge Ram 1500 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was out cruising last night and we hit a couple stoplights with a Ram pickup next to us. He ...

My WRX vs. Dodge Ram 1500

I was out cruising last night and we hit a couple stoplights with a Ram pickup next to us. He looked at me and revved at every light so I decided to lay the smackdown. I revved at the light and he throws it in neutral and does the same. The light turns green and I accelerate only as fast as he does. I shift into 2nd and wait to about 4000 rpm's. I looked at his passenger and then mashed the gas. We left him in the dust. About 1 mile down the road we hit anoth light next to him. He ad his windows down and I said "Dude, Does that thing have a Hemi in it?." The look on his face was priceless. He changed lanes so he wasn't next to me any more. I thought it was hilarious.
    "*gasp* this car is fast" -my mom
    "wow this really pulls" -my dad
    "i want one" -a friend

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    heh.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

I Support ClubWRX
    Hemi Rams are friggin' quick stock. With some bolt-ons...whoah. Not bad, but I'll take an SRT-10.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Originally posted by Integra96
    , but I'll take an SRT-10.
    Venom 650R, now thats penile compensation! 10's with street tires, *only* 34K added to the base price.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Venom 650R, now thats penile compensation! 10's with street tires, *only* 34K added to the base price.
    I would rather have a Lingenfelter 427TT Vette, 9s in the 1/4 for the price of a Viper!

Nice kill...but lets make it fair and put about 2,000 lbs. of extra weight in your trunk and see how even it is! WRX is about 3,000lbs. and a Ram is between 4,000-5,000lbs. BTW, I raced an 18 wheeler in my Durango and blew his doors off...is was awesome!!

I'm just playin with ya don't take me serious... I'll race anything if it revs it's motor at me!

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yea, the guy was beggin for it,so what the hell.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Sometimes you just have to do it! Even if it is a waste of gas!
    That reminds me has anyone seen the new Ram commercial? Where they actually race the F-150 at the track with trailers! I love that ****!

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Have you ever been in a Ford Lightning? Its such a weird experience...you're thinking "WTF?! I'm high off the ground, in a freakin truck...we should NOT be moving like this!"
    2003 SRT-4

Yeah, lightnings are fast... it would be sweet if the Ram had a Supercharger or even sweetier a turbo! Can you say "500hp" that would be a truck. I can't wait till the all new L's come out..aren't they supposed to be at the 500hp mark?

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by FastD
    Yeah, lightnings are fast... it would be sweet if the Ram had a Supercharger or even sweetier a turbo! Can you say "500hp" that would be a truck. I can't wait till the all new L's come out..aren't they supposed to be at the 500hp mark?
    yep, supposed to have 500hp/500tq! There's a guy who runs his Turbo diesel truck up here at Sacramento...he says he running 60lbs of boost! He hit a 12.9, with black smoke just POURING out the exhaust the whole way! It was sick!
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by soon2BWRXd
    I would rather have a Lingenfelter 427TT Vette, 9s in the 1/4 for the price of a Viper!
    Umm no. How much do you think a Viper costs, $500,00?
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

srt-10 owns! tested at 13.12 stock
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Re: My WRX vs. Dodge Ram 1500

Originally posted by g007monroe
    I was out cruising last night and we hit a couple stoplights with a Ram pickup next to us. He looked at me and revved at every light so I decided to lay the smackdown. I revved at the light and he throws it in neutral and does the same. The light turns green and I accelerate only as fast as he does. I shift into 2nd and wait to about 4000 rpm's. I looked at his passenger and then mashed the gas. We left him in the dust. About 1 mile down the road we hit anoth light next to him. He ad his windows down and I said "Dude, Does that thing have a Hemi in it?." The look on his face was priceless. He changed lanes so he wasn't next to me any more. I thought it was hilarious.
    Yeah I layed the smack down on a metro lsi in my vs2 wrx. What now???? this is a joke we love you
    fookster

I had the same thing happen to me with the same results. "priceless" It was unfair of me with the VF-30 under the hood, but he egged me on. I had to smoke him.

X...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast