EVO VS STI (in jersey)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on EVO VS STI (in jersey) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; God damn funny story, i was in jersey about 2am. When an evo came out of nowhere and wanted to ...

EVO VS STI (in jersey)

God damn funny story, i was in jersey about 2am. When an evo came out of nowhere and wanted to act froggy. So we went and we were side by side for about 2 miles. Out of no where i got this gut feeling to hit the brakes, and about 30 seconds later a cop car came out of no where, pulled up next to me and put his lights on. I was like o f**k, i am dead (we were doing 115 in a 45). He wized by me cut me off and went for the evo. He pulled the evo over!!!!!!! I was so happy. I guess he did not want to pull over the better of the 2 machines, lol
    2004 Silver STI
    Racing in a Honda is like the special olympics..... Even if you win, you are still retarded

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ahhh....Jersey, the armpit of the nation.

You didnt help the reputation either.

BTW, i grew up and lived on Central park South for 18 years.

Wish I could find a froggy evo down here in S. Jersey (collingswood)... I think they are just a myth. BTW what township were you in if you dont mind my asking?
    STi is for sale. PM with serious offers only.

Originally posted by firedust
    ahhh....Jersey, the armpit of the nation.

You didnt help the reputation either.

BTW, i grew up and lived on Central park South for 18 years.

sorry where not as good as you. look at you moving up in the world "i used to live there for 18 year blah blah blah blah" shut up. please dont lecture us

yea sorry you are much better than me, hopefully someday i will aspire to be just like you
    2004 Silver STI
    Racing in a Honda is like the special olympics..... Even if you win, you are still retarded

WRX
    omfg, what is it with all the noobs (new members) on this site picking fights with one another. Just be happy for him that he didn't get a ticket.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

cool cool, sorry for that.
    2004 Silver STI

close call! So who won, you or the evo?

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey, I love living in the armpit!!! Happy to hear you didn't get caught

Originally posted by Super Nothing
    close call! So who won, you or the evo?
    Yes, what about the racing?
    I ran into an EVO the other day but no race. It was my first EVO to see on the road.
    The EVO's definately have an aftermarket jump on us right now. You never know if the EVO is going to be stock or modded. I would love to race a stock EVO just to see how fast they are in stock form.

well when we were racing, we were really sided by side, it was a tie i would say, but if u are really a stickler u would say he won, because i slowed down. But i would say i won because i did not get pulled over, hehe
    2004 Silver STI

Wish I could find a froggy evo down here in S. Jersey (collingswood)... I think they are just a myth. BTW what township were you in if you dont mind my asking?

I work by Marlton/Cherry Hill, Red Evo, keep an Eye
    Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

after last night experience, i would say, lets do it on the track, where i cant get into trouble, lol
    2004 Silver STI

Tuesday night at atco sound good?
    STi is for sale. PM with serious offers only.

Atco isnt open Tuesdays.....check the schedule

www.atcorace.com

We can all meetup if you want!!!

PS - Gotta love Dirty Jersey!!!

Greg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.