EVO VS STI (in jersey) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on EVO VS STI (in jersey) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by SjpWrx sorry where not as good as you. look at you moving up in the world "i ...

Originally posted by SjpWrx
    sorry where not as good as you. look at you moving up in the world "i used to live there for 18 year blah blah blah blah" shut up. please dont lecture us

Originally posted by softandfuzzy
    yea sorry you are much better than me, hopefully someday i will aspire to be just like you
    Is Atlanta what's considered moving up in the world??? If so, I'll stay at the bottom.

Good kill. Any time your opponent get's the wreckless driving ticket and about 400 points on their license, then you are indeed the winner.
    2004 Sedan Stage IV (w/ .5L envy) >>> Stripped & Sold!
    2007 Wagon Stock >>> Soon to be traded in for an 08 STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Seriously, Atlanta is the PITS!!!!!

115 in a 45 Don't we have enough deaths on NJ highways/roads......slow down and take it to the track. I don't feel good for you not getting a ticket, the cop should have tagged you both and cut both of your licenses up -- the road would havebeen a safer place for people who obey the limits.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

well what can i say sorry u feel that way, like i said it was 2ish in the morn, and if u know anything about where i was at, the roads had no one on them. i am not saying what i did was right, but hey if u can honestly say u have not done the same anytime in your life, well u are just a better man. But my guess is that u have.
    2004 Silver STI
    Racing in a Honda is like the special olympics..... Even if you win, you are still retarded

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12