Humiliated an '03 Cobra, an R34, and a Lingenfelter, all in the same day! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Humiliated an '03 Cobra, an R34, and a Lingenfelter, all in the same day! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I had someone in an Acura RSX (or something) tail me then pass me..revving as he passed. He got in ...

I had someone in an Acura RSX (or something) tail me then pass me..revving as he passed. He got in front and turned at the same intersection I was turning at. I thought about hitting the turn hard but did not do it. He did, though, and had his front tires screeching. He kept accelerating and must have been doing 60mph in a 35. I did not follow his speed. He backed off again for a bit but then went into a sweeping uphill turn too fast and and turned in way too late. He had to brake partway through the turn and he got his suspension all out of whack. He finally backed off. Had he looked in his rear view mirror, and I'm sure he did, he would have seen the proper way to hit that sweeper .

It just justified to me why I don't take the bait and street race...he could have hurt himself or someone else driving the way he did. Who knows what he would have done if I did follow him and push him even more beyond his capabilities.
    Last edited by mx_9; 12-22-2003 at 01:07 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When i had my 01 Eclipse GT i got messed with alot. Ive had the Rex for 2 months now and only 1 race. Granted i dont drive a whole lot but nobody wants to play with me.

Another wierd thing i noticed is every Rex owner throws up the peace sign everytime i drive by em. I feel like im part of something special......kinda like when i got my Super secret Squirrel decoder ring.

Originally posted by Wannabe
    Take it to the track.
    Everyone wants to race at the track. Send them home with a white slip of paper that tells them how bad they got wooped!
    LOL, thats a great line!

I don't see many cars to race while I'm driving around and when I do most of them aren't worth the risk.

I hardly ever get messed with. I haven't raced since early to mid summer. But i don't rev up, but I love when hondas rev up and i can hardly hear them over my exhaust.
    70 Camaro SS split bumper
    93 legacy SS turbo
    92 turbo legacy Touring Wagon
    84 Subaru Hatchback

I hardly ever get messed with... but I will not RACE.. I might play a little... but not race. Light turns green.. speed limit is 45... I might beat you to 45 or 50... but I'm not going to go 80-90.. that's just stupid.

Originally posted by Shaitiger
    I don't get that much action either .
    Sounds like a personal problem

Just playing...
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12