WRX vs Bullitt Mustang - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs Bullitt Mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4 Josh, consider that a stock wrx makes only 160-175 hp to the wheels, probably less than ...

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    Josh, consider that a stock wrx makes only 160-175 hp to the wheels, probably less than any healthy 5.0 stocker. Consider also that the wrx weighs similar to a foxbody. From a roll, you should beat any stock boosted wrx, maybe even a few boosted ones. However from a dead stop, you must launch perfectly to beat a stock wrx with a good driver (before you reach arrest-me speed limits).

I will always have love for foxbody mustangs. The aftermarket possibilites are endless. Such a good sounding motor too (with flowmaster of course). Im considering looking for a 87-90 notchback myself... just so i can do burnouts and childhood memory raising experiences. The first car i learned stick on, was a 90 LX hatch with 4.10 gears, headers, flowmaster and nitto drag radials... man that thing scooted, i was addicted to the sound before i even got out of the car.

i gotta give props to all of the wrx owners i have met so far, you guys really seem to have an open mind for domestic's. alot of the honda crowd is so "pro import" that they just hate mustangs and such

i must say that if i could afford a wrx i would own one for sure
    91 mustang gt

but i really like anything awd turbo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cheers man! I got love for the 5 ohs too. I drove them for the past 8 years and have done almost every mod in the book. They haul and sound great! There's nothing like that torquy feeling taht throws you into the seat and the sound of the 5.0 with flows, headers and straight pipes!

Owned. I love reading your kill stores, it's like christmas all over again. Thank you..

Jared

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12