Neon ACR
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Neon ACR within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I hosed it from a light, total ownage. Then I got owned. The po-po was watchin me do this. Ooops! ...

Neon ACR

I hosed it from a light, total ownage. Then I got owned. The po-po was watchin me do this. Ooops!

I pulled over, hands on wheel, interior lights on, didn't move a muscle till the officer tapped on my window. They like it when ya don't act all nervous. Licenece and reg, any beer...the works. I did have one beer in me from dinner, and told him as much. Then two more cruisers pulled up, and lo-and-behold I went to school with the senior cop on scene. Things got real cool from that point on. I was told to keep it on the downlow and such. He even asked me to throw a fireball when leaving, so I did. I sent him a Christmas card even...lol.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just a piece of advice, never tell a cop you had a beer, whether you had 1/2 or 10 beers. That just gives them a excuse to further detain you. Usually, at least here in NV, they will automatically give you a sobriety test, breathalizer, bla bla bla. Sounds like you did everything else right, just be cool, no attitude, and they will usually do the same.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.