imports or american cars? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on imports or american cars? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; When someone says "No replacement for displacement!!!"... I come back with... "Ergo, get a turbo!!" Ergo, Vis--vis , Concordantly....

When someone says "No replacement for displacement!!!"...

I come back with... "Ergo, get a turbo!!"

Ergo, Vis--vis , Concordantly.
    Justin
    2003 Sonic Yellow
    NOT STOCK ANYMORE!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

maybe these formulas U=mgh or K=1/2mv^2 but because its an apple and of its shape, maybe this formula is a bit better 1/2mv^2(1+B).

um, no seriously guys, comon, an apple? first of all... orange juice all the way, second, yes friction is a bad thing, but what happens if the apple rolls on the pole sides and it stops? then the orange will definatly win, i just dont see how u people can tell me that an apple of all fruits is faster than an orange.

peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    maybe these formulas U=mgh or K=1/2mv^2 but because its an apple and of its shape, maybe this formula is a bit better 1/2mv^2(1+B).

um, no seriously guys, comon, an apple? first of all... orange juice all the way, second, yes friction is a bad thing, but what happens if the apple rolls on the pole sides and it stops? then the orange will definatly win, i just dont see how u people can tell me that an apple of all fruits is faster than an orange.

peter
    Apple hater!!!

Hey, call him an Apple hater in a less harsh way. We don't want this thread shut down, do we?

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Wannabe
    Hey, call him an Apple hater in a less harsh way. We don't want this thread shut down, do we?
    Sorry, Apple disliker!!!!

dont get so mad, damn, apples are great. i know that. smooth skin, great taste, awesome crunch when biting into it... but comon guys... its like asking what is faster, a scooter or the sti? but everyone has their own opinions, i guess.

hey, maybe this apple isnt in stock form? have u ever thought of that? hmmm.... makes u think.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

I Support ClubWRX
    ROFLMAO!!!! Mangos Own all!!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by MidKnight
    ROFLMAO!!!! Mangos Own all!!!
    I can't even honor a mango in this argument. Especially with there crappy styling and weak pulp. Not even a consideration.

well at least we can all agree that the banana can be compared to the geo metro.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by ellinopedo182
    well at least we can all agree that the banana can be compared to the geo metro.
    agreed

can one of the moderators please change the title of this post to apples vs. oranges. i think we'd get more feedback this way.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

I Support ClubWRX
    Officially hijacked!!!

Oranges have way too much pulp and that slows the juices trap speed going down my throat. Apple juice is much smoother with no drag. Apple Juice is the win, Orange Juice is the suck.
    2004 Silver WRX.
    TurboXS TBE with Prodrive Muffler - Godspeed Uppipe - UTEC - TUNA W/B - Steel Grey Rota Downshifts - VF35 - Pinks

Do you ever peel and orange and get that squirt of OJ into your eye? And it hurts like hell!? Haha, oranges OWN3D joo!

That's why oranges are better.
    '02 Silver WRX
    - PDX Tuned Stage 2.5 w/ APS FMIC, ACT Street clutch & flywheel

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0018-0311-0620-2140_sm.jpg  

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast