imports or american cars? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on imports or american cars? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; you should know what im talkin about man.... cameros mustangs, i think yall just try to make things hard when ...

you should know what im talkin about man.... cameros mustangs, i think yall just try to make things hard when you dont have answers to some questions you just make stupid comments and be asses ok...i havent got a answer yet, just excuses
    -02 Black WRX-
    Mods are in profile....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i mean Sh** i havent even got a opinion....
    -02 Black WRX-
    Mods are in profile....

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    Point

American cars *****ing rules. No 4 cyl will ever beat a V8 ever!!!!!!!!!! How can a little p*ssy Jap sh*tbox ever come close to beating my MUSTANG?????? American *****ing horsepower, mother*****er!!!! I dont car how many *****ing turbos you put on you RICEBOX it will never match AMERICAN power!!! NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Don't care what kind of RICE car you have, it might as well be a civic!!!

Counterpoint

Go grow your mullet somewhere else!!!!! You might beat me on the 1/4 mile, but let's see your car try to turn, LOL WTF BRB!!!!!! No American cars can turn EVER!!!! Have fun driving it a straight line!!!!!! Try to beat me through the twisties!!!!!1!!! That is, if you make it, LOL!!!!! Your car will break down, LOL LOL LOL ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! NICE INTERIOR!

i have seen many 4 cyl beat 8's.... alot of times at the track, maybe the 4 is souped up like a mother but he still beats the v8....
    -02 Black WRX-
    Mods are in profile....

Not locked yet? If it's fast, I like it. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Like others said, the answer is really it depends...on what you want and/or need. I am a huge camaro fan, but I never would say they are the best or fastest cars out there that can beat any 4 cylinder....even if they were. By the way, I know they're not! Each category has pros and cons, you just have to determine what you prefer. If I could, I would get another car to go along with my camaro. Because that is impractical right now, I am seriously considering getting an STi. I don't think my post did anything to answer your question though....

haha its ok...
    -02 Black WRX-
    Mods are in profile....

The question is all wrong. Swedish cars are the best. Why, you might ask. Because Swedish people are the best silly.

Seriously, since "best" is different to everyone there is no right answer.

ok good one... can i get some answers though?
    -02 Black WRX-
    Mods are in profile....

there are no answers, its opinion, and they should be pretty obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I Support ClubWRX
    Korean cars own all. Seriously, where else can you buy a brand new car for $7,400 than from your local, friendly Kia or Hyundai dealer? What do they run in the 1/4 mile? How about 32mpg, thank you very much.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

ebr0t

i havent even gotten any opinions dude...
    -02 Black WRX-
    Mods are in profile....

there haven't been any opinions yet because such a generic topic is childish to debate.
    03 wrx
    karboy ss/bushings, blitz dtt, catless, prodrive axleback

some people like v8s some prefer 4's some like the power curve of an 8, some like the curve of a turbo, theres the interior/exterior differences, the fact that theres 5 billion mustangs on the planet. reliability is subjective, some want a drag car, some want a car that handles. some want sleeper power, some would rather go with a tradional ls1. obviously most people here prefer imports.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by zoophagy
    Point

American cars *****ing rules. No 4 cyl will ever beat a V8 ever!!!!!!!!!! How can a little p*ssy Jap sh*tbox ever come close to beating my MUSTANG?????? American *****ing horsepower, mother*****er!!!! I dont car how many *****ing turbos you put on you RICEBOX it will never match AMERICAN power!!! NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Don't care what kind of RICE car you have, it might as well be a civic!!!

Counterpoint

Go grow your mullet somewhere else!!!!! You might beat me on the 1/4 mile, but let's see your car try to turn, LOL WTF BRB!!!!!! No American cars can turn EVER!!!! Have fun driving it a straight line!!!!!! Try to beat me through the twisties!!!!!1!!! That is, if you make it, LOL!!!!! Your car will break down, LOL LOL LOL ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! NICE INTERIOR!
    '02 Silver WRX
    - PDX Tuned Stage 2.5 w/ APS FMIC, ACT Street clutch & flywheel

If you think high displacement cars rule, then the germans italians and even the british make better ones. On the other hand the japs make the best 4 cylinger cars. But hey american cars are relatively cheap. so excluding price, imports win
    2002 blue wrx cobb spec 2 sti suspension

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.