AMG Compressor vs STi - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on AMG Compressor vs STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Carl AMG Yes, it's the federal version of the Elise and the first ones should start showing ...

Originally posted by Carl AMG
    Yes, it's the federal version of the Elise and the first ones should start showing up in April, May or June depending on who you listen to. If you're interested I suggest you put down a deposit to get on the list at your dealer. There's a lot of people on the list already and it will only snowball once the car is introduced at the Los Angeles auto show in a few weeks.

Here's the very recent Autoweek article on the car:

http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content...._code=05420546
    the Elise is cool...take some picture when you get your car. The 05 will get the Toyota 1.8 inline-4, correct? I heard the original Rover engine has better torque curve tho, too bad those crappy engine can't pass the US emission law.

I actually saw one around the city where I go to my high school last year. They guy said the car has the Honda type-R engine in place of the rover. The car had Maryland plate.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good race.. those slk amgs are pretty fast. My freind had a high 12sec. one with a few bolt ons, but i have seen a bone stock one go 12.9 a few months ago. Not too shabby, and they do hook really well. My freinds AMG would pull 1.9s on the stock tires consistent.
    Mods: samco ic/radiator hoses, k&N in stock intake, Colder plugs, GFB pullies, Stromung catless turboback with txs RFL muffler, Perrin upipe, Exedy clutch, STI hoodscoop/grp. N engine/tranny mounts, UTEC (using custom map i made on the road). 13.24@103.58 Motor currently blown up

It probably wasn't an slk compressor if you barely pulled on him and I'm looking at your et . About a year ago I had a little run in with a 230 compressor wagon lookin thing and my car wasn't as fast as yours then and the slk got waxed... badly
    fookster

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123