A4? S4? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on A4? S4? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yup, a great car. its like the mercedes, they come in automatics and still run 12's easily! great cars! god, ...

yup, a great car. its like the mercedes, they come in automatics and still run 12's easily! great cars! god, i want one!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

eurotuning = stealth

I go out occasionally with an audi/vw 1.8t group around here and you wouldn't believe some of the sleepers you see in these crowds. I grew up driving subarus and hanging out with a couple of honda ricers. It's a major change to see completely bone stock appearing cars that RIIIIIP. It seems to me that the coolest part of german tuners is that you never really know what you're getting into until a clutch drop and a shift into it.
    -pale

the golf and jetta 1.8t's completely own honda. Ever since like 2000 or something when they came out, IMHO there became no longer any reason to own a civic of any type. lol... awesome cars, I hear some of them put out 400 hp on the stock bottom and heads? 5 valves a cylinder have to be good towards something though
    '03 white rex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.