WRX takes it in the rear
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX takes it in the rear within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; AWD does not compensate for not using your rearview mirror while backing up... Pole: 1 WRX: 0 On a related ...

Wink WRX takes it in the rear

AWD does not compensate for not using your rearview mirror while backing up... Pole: 1 WRX: 0

On a related note, I had a woman open her MonteCarlo's door into my passenger side rear wheel arch this afternoon. I had the front spot in a shopping mall lot, and parked with my driver's side tires on the yellow stripe, leaving EXTRA room on the passenger side for whomever would park there. I was sitting in my car for no more than a minute talking on the phone when I felt my whole car shudder. Dammit! She said the wind blew her door open too far. No paint lost, very minor ding. More irritating then anything else, since I took care to leave extra space. She was very apologetic at least... I told her not to worry about it and that it could've happened to anyone. Too bad she wasn't better looking, or I would've asked her to make it up to me... Monte Carlo: 1 WRX: 0

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry about your car

As for that pic, it's fairly old...but it still gives me a good laugh
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

I noticed that pic was from Consumption Junction. By far one of the sickest websites on the net. Everyone should visit it!
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by silverscooby
    I noticed that pic was from Consumption Junction. By far one of the sickest websites on the net. Everyone should visit it!
    Goodness, I was greeted with several boobies
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Originally posted by silverscooby
    Damn Jim, you are not kidding!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.