BMW 530i

This is a discussion on BMW 530i within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I was driving home from work yesterday, and I pull behind this guy in his bimmer. He was dancing ...

WRX

BMW 530i

So I was driving home from work yesterday, and I pull behind this guy in his bimmer. He was dancing through traffic, trying to get ahead, and I was right behind him. We eventually came up to a red light, and there was a Jaguar in the right lane, 3000GT in the left, the BMW was behind the GT and I was behind the BMW.

The light went, and the jag took off. He had exhaust work done and it sounded sweet as hell. The GT must've been an SL model, because it looked like a civic trying to keep up. We had to wait to get through the intersection before gunning it. I saw a little puff of smoke from the BMW's exhaust, so I knew he hit it, and I followed suit. We pulled to the right of the GT and passed him expediciously. I couldn't floor it, because I would've slammed into the back of the bimmer.

Once past the GT, I pulled into the left lane and gunned it. I looked down and was already going 80 as I passed the BMW. I was amazed at how quickly I passed him! I kept on it and pulled ahead by about 2 cars before shutting it down at about 100.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good kill, and always fun to kill a BMW (any BMW). Was it the 2004 or the older ones? The pre 04 were like 7's 0-60. I don't know about the newer ones. I believe they have 225hp as well.