Ok let me start out by saying this is no bash on the car at all. I like the MSP and think they are a nice package but I can not stand ignorance like this and would like your help and opinions in letting this person (a friend of mine that believes this) know that there is alot more to tuning a car effectively than this. So without futher delay hereThis is what someone of MSP forums posted. And this was my first reaction to this:The internals can take a good bit of abuse with PROPER tuning. I'm not sure I can speak for everyone but the fastest MSP I've seen was running low 13's on the stock turbo. He was running 22psi and used only a FCD, MBC, and custom exhaust. He owns a dyno and measured 283hp the crank. It came out to about 265whp. With a different turbo/intercooler set up 12's are very possible. It's not a drag racer. The suspension is not set up for it. The chassis would have to be re-worked to make it into a more capable drag racer. However, a "slightly" modded MSP will hold it's own against the best in the world on a slalom. I believe it's best kill was a porsche 911 turbo. The MSP will out-slalom it and several other high dollar sports cars.
1. At 22 psi a T25 is putting out far more heat than air and is way outside of its efficiency range.
2. You can not run 22 psi with just a FCD and MBC on almost any turbo car and expect it to live.
3. With the MSPs small intercooler, a tiny turbo at 22 psi, and stock fuel, this thing would have pinged itself to death a long time ago.
4. Did I mention no tuning.
5. While I am not sure of the exact specs, I doubt the MSP has large enough injectors and fuel pump to support 265 whp or above, and I know it can't on stock everything except boost controller, exhaust, and FCD.
6. While it hasn't been tested, these things are not known to be overbuilt in the motor department, can the internals even support that power (hell no, not on this setup).
7. Breaking into 12s in a full interior FWD car is not a three mod job for almost any car.
8. If this guy owns a dyno he should know better than this.
Like I said this is no flame against the car, I really do like it, but ignorance and blatant spewing of nonsense makes me angry . Please let me know you guys opinions and what not