wrx v passat vr6

This is a discussion on wrx v passat vr6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 530am. providence, ri. I-95N finished my last final essay/exam for my undergrad years. thus, decided to take her out for ...

Cool wrx v passat vr6

530am. providence, ri. I-95N

finished my last final essay/exam for my undergrad years. thus, decided to take her out for a run on the highway. going 95N, i see a blue passat VR6, and had a really good run w/ him, from 70-115mph- i got him.

on top of the win, it was a friendly race, we gave each other the thumbs up at the exit, and smiled.

all in all, a great way to start the day (adrenalin rush!), and a great way to end my undergrad years.

generally, my experience w/ vw owners *hasn't* been positive, but today changed it.

perhaps an obvious kill that i shouldn't be so happy about? or one that i should really grin about? i don't know... but it was a good/fun race.
    www.realultimatepower.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, whatever, as long as you had safe fun. I've been stuck racing Neon R/T's, Saturns and Focus SVT's. Talk about no competition. But they were all fun. Especialy the Saturn, I hate Saturns.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

haha- as do i.

there's a saturn that's always sitting out in front of my house, w/ a big red "R" on the front windshield.

"class, today's word is ugly. everybody say 'UGLY.'"

"u-g-l-y."

"very good, class!"

Gee we're only talking about a car that weighs in at 3800 lbs or so.. what year was it? If it was older than 2001 it's even the old VR6 engine.. nice 'win'.. not.
    Last edited by Mindflux; 05-18-2002 at 02:07 PM.
    98 GTI VR6
    H&R Cup Kit | Garrett V.11 | TechTonics 2.5" SS Catback w/ 2.5 DTM | EuroSport Front/Rear | Turn2 | EuroSport Cool-Flo | ICE

well, flux, it was a new one, but, i'm modest in the claim- am louder about saying i had a fun race, and less so, about the win.

i'd like to race your GTI.

Sorry, but the 2001 (and 1999 and 2000) Passat did not have the VR6 motor, it was the Audi sourced 5 valve per cylinder 2.8 liter V6.

thanks for the correction.