02 WRX vs type R - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 02 WRX vs type R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; [QUOTE] Originally posted by smokey [B]Honda's are like women, you can't live with 'em and you can't live without 'em. ...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by smokey
    [B]Honda's are like women, you can't live with 'em and you can't live without 'em.

I still like "A Honda is like a Tampon, every ***** has one."
    Bleeding true blue.

"That gasp you just heard was National League hitters after hearing that Mark Prior has added a couple extra MPH to his fastball this winter."

-Will Carroll-

03 Blue rex - Sold
    04 Black Forester XT - Nice

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i like hondas too but i believe hondas are best NA... adding boost to most honda engines spells disaster... sooner or later ull have to rebuild
    Kory "I love Rexes and STis"

- 2006 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6
    - 2001 Acura CL Type S
    - 1998 Prelude S
    - 1997 Eclipse GSX
    - 1996 Eclipse GS

Re: nice RSX's

Originally posted by All8up
    ONeBadREx,
    Thanks for posting those pictures, the RSX is one sweet car to mod. I'm curious to know if those cars are running on stock internals.

Also, I used to live in Orlando since it took me over 5 years to graduate from UCF.
    no problem...im pretty sure the silver one internals were rebuilt or were about to be rebuilt to handle the power that turbo is producing at 21psi. ill have to ask her when i talk to her again. im still trying to finish school ...soon as that happens..ill be looking probably to move as well

frederick
    Hks up/dp/ebc/ti exh; TeIN springs:
    kartboy ss; blitz bov; volk gt-c

...n we're just getting started

13.4@99mph

Hey my Honda Civic has a Type R motor but im not cocky!!! I do agree though yes there are many ricey hondas out there who think they are the ****. Which it really makes it tough for my ass at times. Ive had my honda since i was 16 and this was my car before my WRX and is still my car after my WRX. Having owned a WRX I know the feeling and performence of it. I love both cars and cant wait till i finish college to get my Sti until then my honda keeps me happy!! Oh yeah I can run 13.2 N\A in my Honda but i got a sh*t load of mods mainly ditching the civic motor for the type r. Oh yeah I do miss my whoosh noise from the turbo and being launch king! ...........
    Last edited by BlueScooby; 12-12-2003 at 01:30 AM.
    02 Blue WRX Sedan<---Gone but not Forgotten!!!!
    05 WR Blue WRX Sti <---- coming soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.