Hot Rod Mag. has a STI vs. Cobra.. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Hot Rod Mag. has a STI vs. Cobra.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Will you be using your car for drag racing? Are you going to take it to the track and run ...

Will you be using your car for drag racing? Are you going to take it to the track and run against the clock? These are questions. I was about to say, I've seen dealerships on Ebay all over the country selling brand new STi's for $29,000. I'd say that good deals are not hard to find if you look. What about the "resale value" issue. I'll bet you could pay $3,000 less for the STi and in three years its worth more than the Cobra. But you could also keep the car forever...

by the way- debadging the STi is way cool- cool if you want to surprise people. If you just want to feel good about yourself and impress people, I think the Cobra looks more intimidating. A debadged despoilered STi would look all too much like a 2.5 RS or just about any other foreign compact.... (ecept for the BBS rims and Brembo brakes...doh!)
    Last edited by keystah; 12-19-2003 at 07:35 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, that was the wrong vid.... deleting vid, got beat by a gt with mods.... not sure what he had besides nitrous. hit the brake in third, misshifted into 5th....dont ask me how. It happens. I will post once i get the vid...
    Last edited by Slo STI; 12-21-2003 at 09:55 AM.
    01' GSXR1K Sold
    02' S2K Turbo Sold 5-24
    04 SLO STI Sold 01/04
    03' Cobra
    Pictures

Originally posted by Slo STI
    Got the video, a friend took..
    Cobra vs STI

Well, that was the wrong vid.... deleting vid, got beat by a gt with mods.... not sure what he had besides nitrous. hit the brake in third, misshifted into 5th....dont ask me how. It happens.
    Link does not work
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234