My STi destroyed by Hummer H2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My STi destroyed by Hummer H2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by E. Nick Yes, it was in the snow. I have Pilot Sport A/S on the STi, not ...

Re: My STi destroyed by Hummer H2

Originally posted by E. Nick
    Yes, it was in the snow. I have Pilot Sport A/S on the STi, not sure what he had, but they were huge and knobby, almost like a dirt tire.

We were just playing around in the snow covered parking lots (empty), but from a stop, he took 3-4 carlengths within 2 seconds. Sounded great, too. Finally, it's scary and awesome watching an H2 do 35-40 MPH sideways drifts in a snow-covered parking lot.

Wish I had my camera.
    I suppose he beat you because you were just spinning your tires right? I hope so...
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    Edited, because I thought an H2 crashed into your STI.

You will really appreciate this site:

http://www.fuh2.com
    great site!! it's good to see i'm not the only one flipping them off. now to get some pics!
    Mods
    Pass the hookah, throw down the pillows; Cloth on the ceiling, blow rings that billow; Kick off the shoes and relax your feet; Now roll up your sleeves for this lyrical treat

Originally posted by SOUTHPAW
    I guess that's the only way a Hummer can "kill" a WRX anyway!
    No. I would imagine a hummer could also "kill" a WRX by driving right over it too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12