srt4 vs wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on srt4 vs wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just wanted to ask for some quick help with question. Do you guys think a Godspeed downpipe and a Cobb ...

srt4 vs wrx

Just wanted to ask for some quick help with question. Do you guys think a Godspeed downpipe and a Cobb stage 2 wrx could beat an SRT-4 with mopar stage 1? Just curious to see what you guys think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From the wholeshot..not from a roll. ...also depends on driver

da*mit not the answer i was hoping for

Originally posted by boojee
    da*mit not the answer i was hoping for
    Well i could lie to you and say "oh yeah you'd smoke it man no prob"...check out the January issue of sport compact car they have a srt4 project car with the stage one..dyno'd at 240 whp

yea i read it not crazy about what they did to the looks of the car. I kinda think they should of left it stock looking like their project WRX. But they are supposed to start a project STI some time!

Three friends of mine with stage 1 srt's and some kind of "map clamp" all dyno'd over 260hp and 300ft/lb at the wheels.

They're pretty mean from a roll even though two of them can't break 13.6's. The other one went 12.80 on slicks.

steve
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

Re: srt4 vs wrx

Originally posted by boojee
    Just wanted to ask for some quick help with question. Do you guys think a Godspeed downpipe and a Cobb stage 2 wrx could beat an SRT-4 with mopar stage 1? Just curious to see what you guys think.
    Nope, heavier and lower probable horsepower. I have not raced any SRT4's but the benchracer logic says Stage2WRX<SRT4 Stage1
    02 WRX Wagon Silver SOLD
    03 Cobra Satin Silver, twin screwed, cammed, ported, nasty

cnk
    I ran against a guy with Mopar Stage 1 a few months ago. I've got a Vishnu Stage 1 on my car and we went from a 50mph roll. We were about dead even up to about 85. After that, he started to walk away from me. You would be OK up to about 80, but afterwards, they'll walk you.

Calvin

I ran against a guy with Mopar Stage 1 a few months ago. I've got a Vishnu Stage 1 on my car and we went from a 50mph roll. We were about dead even up to about 85. After that, he started to walk away from me. You would be OK up to about 80, but afterwards, they'll walk you.
    Sounds about right. My turboxs stg2 WRX ran a Mopar stg1 SRT-4 at about 35mph(2nd gear) to 130mph and around 100mph the SRT4 started walking slowly until we let off at 130. He had a good car on me. Fast car for the money, hope it holds up expecially the upgraded ones. Trying to get some of my friends to buy one but they preffer slower imports...... Oh well.
    2003 Evolution 8
    Buschur Racing 3'' turboback exhaust with high flow cat
    Apexi SAFCII
    Turboxs HPmbc(19psi)
    Injen intake kit.
    HKS 264/272
    329+awhp/327+awtq.
    345awhp/344awtq "catless".

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.