GTP vs WRX in South Jersey - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on GTP vs WRX in South Jersey within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Clubgp is where I spend alot of time, you do get alot of guys calling cars rice. But overall most ...

Clubgp is where I spend alot of time, you do get alot of guys calling cars rice. But overall most people are fair to all cars.
    2004 Grand Prix CompG
    Fully loaded w/Appreance Package.
    Wizaired CAI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am in Ocean City, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ (Work & Home)

What do you have and what do you run?

Thanks,

Greg

Check this out...probably the package he has HERE I definatley wouldn't want to race him, hwe is most likely running 12s.

Seems to me to be another "every Japanese car is rice" forum. Where are you located, maybe we could run sometime?
    There are people on that board, that can't appreciate Japenese vehicles, and think anything from Japan is rice....of course they are the ones with Aluminum wings, and graphics, and all out rice! However there are alot of people on this board that thing anything GM is a POS....so I guess it works both ways. But as you can see there are a few of us over here that have a respect for more than US made cars

this is nice .. there talking bout GTP's on a wrx forum whats up john(SEracing) i own a GTP 98 its quick lat time i ran it i ran a 13.7 1-that was almost 2 yrs ago 2-blew the bearings in the blower when i went to the track 3- the fuel press was tooo low LOL now i have more mods etc i plan to go faster this year !! i pertty much know the ins and outs oh the GP if anybody has questions give me a holla BTW im a part of TSACGP/NYMCGP/MACGP and thats bacally all the NY GP clubs.. BTW john i wanna see that WRX hitting low 12's by the summer ..... and if u want to see my mods and f&*ked up pics u could go to my webpage well i got to run fellaz PEACEEE
    HAPPINESS IS BEING BLOWN .....

BTW im a part of TSACGP/NYMCGP/MACGP and thats bacally all the NY GP clubs..
    Cough: UNYCGP :Cough!!!!! We really don't get any respect in Upsate new york even though we are larger than NYMCGP and TSACGP COMBINED!!!! 150+ members and counting!
    Stock or something close to it.....

actually with all 3 clubs there are 332+ LOL good luck wit ur club hey the question is which club has the fastest cars LOL i think imet 1 of ur members at e-town scott i think his name was this was like 2 yrs ago u guys travel to nyc alot ?? if u do keep me in mind even though my GTP is off the road for the winter LOL (BLEW THE TRANZ TO PIECES LAST WEEK) well lata !!

Originally posted by Shoregtp
    I am in Ocean City, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ (Work & Home)

Thanks,

Greg
    I figured you were far away as I never heard of 295. I am in KY. I have a WRX with a TXS stage 4. Never taken it to the track but would not think that 12's would be a problem.

Hey Mike, we don't even know where my car is right now so I can't make any predictions I'll be picking up some parts over the winter though...theres also some GTP members in the Mid Atlantic Forums...I remember on one of the meets some GTP members said they would like to attend...how ironic is this? GTP members meeting up on a WRX forum maybe I should go on a Civic forum to find local WRX owners cause no one from SI (almost no one) is on this board.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

actually with all 3 clubs there are 332+ LOL good luck wit ur club hey the question is which club has the fastest cars LOL i think imet 1 of ur members at e-town scott i think his name was this was like 2 yrs ago u guys travel to nyc alot ?? if u do keep me in mind even though my GTP is off the road for the winter LOL (BLEW THE TRANZ TO PIECES LAST WEEK) well lata !!
    OK OK so you guys are faster, but we have 1 member that should be running 11s by spring, and three others that are REALLY close.

I usually come down around the NYC area 1-2 times a year, and the Northern NJ arear 4-5 times a year. Yeah you probably meet Scott Barton, silver 99 GTP, he actually just got a job in NYC and now lives in Northern NJ. Not sure if you know Cattie from MACGP but I am freinds with him and we maybe trying to get a meet going between the NY/NJ area GP clubs at one of the tracks down there. I'll keep you in mind!
    Stock or something close to it.....

yeah deffantly... u guys deffantly got to get a big ny/nj meet goin !! john ill deffantly check it out .. btw im located in South nj rite now so i quess ill see uz soon hopefully i get my car back on the road by the end of april or begining of may with the car running 110% and then ill see what it runs im looking to brake in the mid to low 12's maby faster ?? LOL lata peoplez !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12