B*tch in a Bimmer. - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on B*tch in a Bimmer. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by lyonsd I wish I had one when I was a wild, young and wreckless buck. Man, the ...

Originally posted by lyonsd
    I wish I had one when I was a wild, young and wreckless buck. Man, the road trips me and my pals could've had in that thing!

Load that baby up with chicks and put a keg in the back and you're all set for a country cruise.

Yeah, we were irresponsible. But we had a lot fun.
    Funny you should say that! My first car at 17 was a hand me down from my old man. A 1983 Chevy Suburban 6.2 L diesel, RWD. And I did exactly what you described above. Well, less chicks than I would've liked . But it being up in Buffalo and RWD, man that thing was totally out of control without snow tires! The radiator hoses leaked every other week, had to replace an alternator, and the brakes wore out way before their time. Luckily I was generally level headed, otherwise a 17 year old's air of indestructibility and a car built like a tank was a recipe for disaster.

I could hardly afford the more expensive deisel gas, so I traded it in for a VW Rabbit and discovered what it meant to have a car that handled reasonably well. I've never looked back.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by lyonsd
    If it didn't stink, I'd keep a bag of dung in my car to throw at ice holes. But then again, if it didn't stink, what good would it be?

I used to hate SUVs. Then I got married, had kids, ..., you know how the story goes. But the thing is, my Suburban is actually pretty cool. I wish I had one when I was a wild, young and wreckless buck. Man, the road trips me and my pals could've had in that thing!

Load that baby up with chicks and put a keg in the back and you're all set for a country cruise. And it draws a lot less attention than a fast car.

It'd have been a lot safer, too. Sometimes the entire area would get shut down with a few feet of snow. That didn't stop me and my drinking buddies from going out cruising in the old Mustang. Yeah, we were irresponsible. But we had a lot fun.
    Should have gotten a minivan if you want to carry people. People don't like it because it is not "cool" enough. With a minivan, you will not draw any attention at all

Originally posted by jk147

Should have gotten a minivan if you want to carry people. People don't like it because it is not "cool" enough. With a minivan, you will not draw any attention at all
    Well, minivans are for married women with kids.

At least the SUV has some power, and rear wheel drive (or 4x4 in my case). I don't even know if they had minivans when I was a-cruisin' and boozin' with a bunch of other teen-aged drunks. One of my friends had a full sized "regular" van. Cruising in that thing was a blast.
    Last edited by PlatinumWRX; 05-15-2002 at 06:45 AM.

Stupid Useless Vehicles

Silly Underutilized Vehicles.

Flip Or Rollover Daily
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

Problem with modern-day SUV drivers is that the populace in general has very little concept of personal responsibility. This, combined with cell-phones, screaming kids, and a 5000lb+ automobile is a very dangerous combination.

A friend of mine got rear-ended a couple of years back by somebody tailgating him, and the first thing out of the other guys mouth was 'why did you brake?'

-Pace

Originally posted by JTREX
    Stupid Useless Vehicles

Silly Underutilized Vehicles.

Flip Or Rollover Daily
    Yeah one female alone in a Ultra large SUV is definetly Silly Underutilized Vehicles for sure
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

Lyonsd:

Hey man, nothing wrong with Dodge Caravans and Plymouth Voyagers! :-)

After all, just like a Mustang, they are from good ol America! :-D

Edited for content - root
    Last edited by Root; 05-14-2002 at 11:31 PM.
    If you have to pay for it, it's not worth it.

Originally posted by Rice'a Roni

Edited for content - root

Leave the smut in the classroom. This post is going to be deleted.
    Last edited by Root; 05-14-2002 at 11:33 PM.

Some jackass tried running me last night with a Honda Odessey.
    i beat him to the light and they pulled up on my ass. I couldn't see there headlights or nothing. I hater that s*&T so a opened my door and was aboutto get out and scare to hell out of they but the light turned green so I closed the door rev'd to about 4K and blasted out of there. I heard hist tires slipping on therain soaked tarmac and that was it. I was likie 20 cars away in about 2-3 secs. It was stupid. I dusted his ass so bad he tried to hide in the crowd so i couldn't laugh in his stupid face.
    It would have been cool if he just wanted to see me go, but tailgating is for B%$ches and that's taking it too far.
    I feel sorry for minivan driving dads tough, and i can't blame him for wanting a little excitement.

EDIT: Can we atleast TRY to keep it clean people! -Jim
    Last edited by PlatinumWRX; 05-15-2002 at 06:49 AM.

Originally posted by Rice'a Roni
    Lyonsd:

Hey man, nothing wrong with Dodge Caravans and Plymouth Voyagers! :-)

After all, just like a Mustang, they are from good ol America! :-D
    If hell froze over and I had to get a minivan, I'd get a Honda Odyssey.

Dodge Caravan...

Before you start making comments about homos, maybe you should actually think about the 'narrow' possibility that there are actually, um, very open-minded people on this forum.
    If you have to pay for it, it's not worth it.

OK, People.

This thread has outlived it's usefulness.

Say good night!

-Jim

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.