Fixed up Twin Turbo 300z Kill Today

This is a discussion on Fixed up Twin Turbo 300z Kill Today within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Pulled up at an intersection to turn left, and the 300z in front of me revved his engine and blew ...

Fixed up Twin Turbo 300z Kill Today

Pulled up at an intersection to turn left, and the 300z in front of me revved his engine and blew off at me, so i revved back at him. He had an aftermarket exhaust system, and i heard his blow off valve, and i saw some electronics in his dash. Thats all i can say about his mods. I have a FULLY STOCK STi. Well, i just took out the air box in the right fender wall, thats it. But anyways...

Light turns green, we turn left. He goes in the right lane, i pull up slowly in the left. Im in second gear, then i just punch it, and he punches it too.

His car kept gettin smaller in my side view mirror. I flashed my hazards and made a left turn to my friends house. I honestly didnt think id beat him that bad. Very impressed how the STi goes against other cars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Fixed up Twin Turbo 300z Kill Today

Originally posted by x Neo x
    Pulled up at an intersection to turn left, and the 300z in front of me revved his engine and blew off at me, so i revved back at him. He had an aftermarket exhaust system, and i heard his blow off valve, and i saw some electronics in his dash. Thats all i can say about his mods. I have a FULLY STOCK STi. Well, i just took out the air box in the right fender wall, thats it. But anyways...

Light turns green, we turn left. He goes in the right lane, i pull up slowly in the left. Im in second gear, then i just punch it, and he punches it too.

His car kept gettin smaller in my side view mirror. I flashed my hazards and made a left turn to my friends house. I honestly didnt think id beat him that bad. Very impressed how the STi goes against other cars.
    very nice, those are mid 13 second cars stock

Nice Kill, but why the hazzards!?

I reserve that hazzards for dumbasses only. It's kind of a slap in the face.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by silverscooby
    Nice Kill, but why the hazzards!?

I reserve that hazzards for dumbasses only. It's kind of a slap in the face.
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

I only did that cuz he kept on revving at me. I could see him on his side mirror that he was laughing. I just though he was bein a **** about it and so i did that to rub it in his face that i beat his car.

Normally i dont do that, its just this guy was bein gay about it.