WRX stage 2 vs heavily modded 99 eclipse turbo - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX stage 2 vs heavily modded 99 eclipse turbo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; cobb stage to is supposed to run 15.8 psi ... but as you reach higher rpms, they bring the boost ...

DJP
    cobb stage to is supposed to run 15.8 psi ... but as you reach higher rpms, they bring the boost down a bit, so they crank it up when you start off and it tapers off near the top end , for longevity issues and I get spikes from time to time where it gets up to almost 17, buts always when the car is suddenly forced to accelerate, but it comes right back down real fast, its a spike, not anything to cause real concern nor will it help make go any faster, if it does i dont see it being anything of interest.
    the AXIS is coming ....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I've heard that some are seeing a minor spike, but I've personally never seen it in my car. Could be that my gauge is too slow to catch it.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

DJP
    Ray

I have a defi d-gauge ... its all analog! Not the best gauge, but its real responsive. I have the vacuum hose about 2 inches from the BOV (HKS SSQ)...
    the AXIS is coming ....

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by DJP
    I have a defi d-gauge ... its all analog! Not the best gauge, but its real responsive. I have the vacuum hose about 2 inches from the BOV (HKS SSQ)...
    Mine is analog, as well. When I first installed it, I left out the little aperture piece that HKS sent with it. The gauge was instanteous in its response to manifold pressure, but I was getting all sorts of noise and vibration through the gauge inside the car. I then put in the aperture piece, and while it rid me of the noise, it also made my gauge a little "spongier".
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123