330xi lol!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 330xi lol! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nothing great: I'm flyin' on 481N (to all those local to me) and blow by a red 330 xi (I ...

330xi lol!

Nothing great:

I'm flyin' on 481N (to all those local to me) and blow by a red 330 xi (I think that was the trim) and give a glance. Dude and his chick all yuppied out with the whole earth tones snow hat and scarf thing blah blah. Seemed to be very "pretty" people. Traffic ahead slows me down and the typical thing happens. The 330 floors it, gets behind me. So I wait for the clearing and once free I dropped to 3rd and was obviously zip codes ahead. But for the first time somethinfg happended to me that seems to happen to a lot of ppl all the time. He tried on me twice and when he got raped he faded in the right lane and would not mark me no matter how much I slowed down, lol! I gave him thumbs up and he obliged the standard arrogant no reply/no eye contact. Man, somebody lied to this poor soul when they told him his car's the ****.................His lady friend probably gave him **** for racing then even more **** for getting 0wn3d.........
    02 wrx wagon
    Ecutek (rallispec tuned)
    vf30, sti injectors, walbro 255 fp
    Vishnu catback, pde up/dp
    aps d/r500 stealth black fmic
    aps pod intake
    cusco f/r sway bars, strut bars
    Prodrive springs
    Whiteline suspension bits
    Twr Racing 4pot bbk up front
    Twr Racing 2pot brakes in back
    max whp 326 (11/24/03)
    Cylinder #4: R.I.P 2/2004

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    2003 SRT-4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.