CRX vs Hazmat Tanker
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CRX vs Hazmat Tanker within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i'm driving home and have this experience on the road again. . .and i figured since my stupid drawing ...

CRX vs Hazmat Tanker

So i'm driving home and have this experience on the road again. . .and i figured since my stupid drawing was well received that i'd share this moment of stupidity.

Anyways, I'm going up the interstate making a good 70~75 when this red CRX hatchback with a wing (supra style?) and a loud exhaust rides my butt in the left lane, then passes me on the right in construction. Didn't think much of it as he pulled away, right? I drop back into the right lane cause its past 11 and there's not alot of traffic anyways.

Anyway, speedlimit changes and i pick back up and slowly close space between us....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dip-1.bmp  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Then, I hop over to the left to pass as we're about 1 mile out from an exit. When i hop over i see moving slower than us a few carlength ahead; a Dodge Ram darted out to the left lane from behind a slower moving Tractor/tanker. So he's a dip for turning too hard and has to fight to controll the body roll he caused by swinging too hard and almost swerves back into the tanker. . . .dope. . .

After he gets to the left, I see that the tanker's got -his- left turn signal on and braking hard. I'm thinking (great, someone is going stupidly slow in front of him and he needs to get over.) He cuts his turn signal light because I assume he lost site of the dodge ram, and because i was coming up on him at at least 25 mph closure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dip-2.bmp  

So I brake and flash my lights for him as soon as i see the Dodge clear his flank. I flash beams, but he doesn't get over. in fact, he turns on his right signal to exit off the freeway instead, but he flashes his trailer lights to let me know he saw me. I'm like 'cool, guess he's gotta get off anyways' and start passing him on the left, noticing he's got High Explosive hazmat labels on his tanker. BY that point I can see this junker of a small pickup doing about 55 and the tanker, still braking, right on his bumper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dip-3.bmp  

So i get passed, and then, i see in my rear view the CRX flying up on my lane, I figure he's going to do a flyby, but if you'll note the line of stupidity in dip-4.bmp, as soon as he get barely passed the tractor/tanker, he cuts him off, hangs a hard right, brakes, and takes the exit in front of him!

That made me made enough to yell "F*** you!" at my rearview mirror. now granted, i was already ahead and this didn't affect me, but then people wonder why tractor trailers always seem to be in the way or getting in front of you and then i see this crap happen after I try to be nice and safe for the guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dip-4.bmp  

That CRX made TEH BEST MOVE eVaR,
    Just a comment, this was a wonderfully entertaining post with the drawings, well done.
    02 WRX Wagon Silver SOLD
    03 Cobra Satin Silver, twin screwed, cammed, ported, nasty

Your Rex looks lowered in those graphics, what kinda springs you got?

Originally posted by Salient

::spit take::

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    2003 SRT-4

yeah, tight paint job too.

Mad skillz.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Funny

Damn cant see any of it.
    Future Wrx Owner
    89 Bronco II (R.I.P.)
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

hahahah

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.