Stage 1 SRT-4 vs. Irratic Stage 4 WRX - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Stage 1 SRT-4 vs. Irratic Stage 4 WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by postban I have a fast car (13's) and a very fast car (12's) by my definitions. I ...

Originally posted by postban
    I have a fast car (13's) and a very fast car (12's) by my definitions.
    I have quick cars by my definitions .
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by racinready300ex
    If you really want to go fast just go buy a bike. 8g's and you'll have a new bike with warrenty that'll run 10's. 10g's and your in the 9's. lol then when you get in the subie she'll feel pretty slow.
    Already have one, but it is just not the same.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

It feels like an uphill battle simply because of the other cars either come with larger displacements, or bigger turbos as stock equipment than the stock wrx... This isn't helped much by the Subaru aftermarket, pedalling OEM turbos (the VF series) as 'aftermarket' turbos, when in fact they are no bigger than what show up on the overseas versions of these cars...... Cars such as the Evos come with VF30-sized turbos as stock equipment, a bigger intercooler, so all they have to do to hit 300WHP is to get a turbo back, and raise their boost slightly.... Compared to WRX owners who have to rip the car apart to build it up... While it has proven to be a very expensive ordeal, it has been quite the challenge, and no matter how badass your car is, there is ALWAYS something out there that will make you car look like a Lada, be it in the form of an STi, an Evo, or an SRT4...

You can't beat em all.. There is only so much that you can so with 2.0L of displacement ya know!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123