S2k PwnAge - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on S2k PwnAge within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im surprised people havent done any cross-manufacturer swaps on that car. Something like an SR in an S2000 would be ...

Im surprised people havent done any cross-manufacturer swaps on that car. Something like an SR in an S2000 would be pimp, and the S2000 has an engine bay the size of a Deuce a 1/4 so shouldent be to hard to make some mounts.

EDIT: haha, I went searching for anyone who has done somthing like this and all I found was every ricer in the word asking if they could put an s2k motor in their civic/crx/integra. lol, what a waste.
    Last edited by CKxx; 11-27-2003 at 07:56 AM.
    I created my avatar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hello all,
    This is the first time I've posted to this forum in MONTHS. In June, I impulse-bought an MY00 S2000. I traded in my WRX for it, and drove off the lot, top down, big smiles.

Just wanted to add my 2c. The WRX and S2000 are 2 entirely different cars in so many ways. Both cars are a blast to drive. The WRX has pretty nice torque for it's engine size and price range. The S2000 has an addictive 9k redline that helps when that '99 M3 is trying it's hardest to keep up, but has to shift. The S2000 can go topless, whereas the WRX isn't a deathtrap.

Anyway, I digress... I miss my WRX so much that I plan on trading in the S for an STi sometime soon (saving my pennies). Both are great cars, I miss the backseat, torque and all wheel drive of the WRX, so I'm going back soon.

peace.
    Last edited by jonowrx; 11-30-2003 at 08:54 PM.
    vrooooom

Re: affordable ragtops that move

Originally posted by virpacalis
    I dream of an S2000 with the torque curve of an M Roadster. It's a very good dream. When the Elise hits the states, it will deliver the performance, but look butt ugly.
    stop dreamin and tell honda to throw a 3.0 vtec up in there if you want some torque..
    2002 WRX:sold...2004 sti:sold...1998 2.0rs:sold...2009 WRX:tuned

either that or quit it with the VTEC BS throw a turbo on there
    VS1/TXSII Hybrid (RIP)

Me: I hit a highway divider at 120...
    Stupid Cousin: Is that a bad thing?

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    S2000 definitly a car that needs track time for you to enjoy it properly.Rex on the other hand.....
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12