How many WRXs/STis do you see per day? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on How many WRXs/STis do you see per day? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; there are a lot of subaru's in Pa in my area..except i rarely see any WRX's. i see maybe 1 ...

there are a lot of subaru's in Pa in my area..except i rarely see any WRX's. i see maybe 1 a week and have only seen 1 sti (which i think is a good thing because i want people to say "what kind of car is that?"..but on the other hand it's nice to have fun with other rex's)

funny note: this past winter i was riding in an Outback during a snow storm..we were the only car managing to stay on the road

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

they arent very common in missouri. i see more stis than wrxs. i see only about one or two wrxs a week, and about 3 or4 stis a week.

haha...I see them everyday...I work at a Subaru Dealership

LFM
    I have never even seen an Evo. I don't think we can even buy them in Canada. The Mitsubishi dealerships around my area have never had one. We only got Mitsubishi in Canada about 2 or 3 years ago.

i live in orange county california... now I dont go looking for subies so I only see about 5-6 WRXs per week, and at most 3 STi's per 2 weeks. That's just driving to work, school, and friend's houses.

I live in carson city nevada and i see a lot of stis and wrxs because awd is in such high demand. I would say several every day.

I live in Greenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada.

i see 3 WRX, 1 Sti a day..... the town population is about 1200 -_-

2 of them are like 60 years old, and the other 2 are military like me. lol. kinda strange seeing some old guy wave to me when he drives by with his WRX lol. he even sometimes honk. i really do live in a small town :S

I live in the other "Carson City". Haven't seen more than 5 in this area in the 2 years I've owned mine. Now in Traverse City, I think everybody owns a Subie.

every other 4 cars a subaru .. few sti's a week

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456