How many WRXs/STis do you see per day? - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on How many WRXs/STis do you see per day? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; there are a lot of subaru's in Pa in my area..except i rarely see any WRX's. i see maybe 1 ...

there are a lot of subaru's in Pa in my area..except i rarely see any WRX's. i see maybe 1 a week and have only seen 1 sti (which i think is a good thing because i want people to say "what kind of car is that?"..but on the other hand it's nice to have fun with other rex's)

funny note: this past winter i was riding in an Outback during a snow storm..we were the only car managing to stay on the road

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

they arent very common in missouri. i see more stis than wrxs. i see only about one or two wrxs a week, and about 3 or4 stis a week.

haha...I see them everyday...I work at a Subaru Dealership

LFM
    I have never even seen an Evo. I don't think we can even buy them in Canada. The Mitsubishi dealerships around my area have never had one. We only got Mitsubishi in Canada about 2 or 3 years ago.

i live in orange county california... now I dont go looking for subies so I only see about 5-6 WRXs per week, and at most 3 STi's per 2 weeks. That's just driving to work, school, and friend's houses.

I live in carson city nevada and i see a lot of stis and wrxs because awd is in such high demand. I would say several every day.

I live in Greenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada.

i see 3 WRX, 1 Sti a day..... the town population is about 1200 -_-

2 of them are like 60 years old, and the other 2 are military like me. lol. kinda strange seeing some old guy wave to me when he drives by with his WRX lol. he even sometimes honk. i really do live in a small town :S

I live in the other "Carson City". Haven't seen more than 5 in this area in the 2 years I've owned mine. Now in Traverse City, I think everybody owns a Subie.

every other 4 cars a subaru .. few sti's a week

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.