How many WRXs/STis do you see per day? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on How many WRXs/STis do you see per day? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I live in Fort Collins, Colorado I see about 4 to 5 WRXs a day. No STIs. When I go ...

I live in Fort Collins, Colorado I see about 4 to 5 WRXs a day. No STIs. When I go visit my brother in Boulder...Man, in ONE trip across town (swinging by the CU campus area) you could probably see more than 10 WRXs. I was there last weekend and saw 3 STis in half an hour. When I first got my WRX I lived in Boulder and found my self annoyed that everyone had the same car as me. Then I realized that they just have good taste, like me.

There are so many Subarus in CO it's not even funny. I think it a good thing!
    '02 Sedona Red Sedan
    Stage II, 115k Miles 10/13

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Red Ride
    There are so many Subarus in CO it's not even funny. I think it a good thing!
    Yeah, when I visited Boulder, I was AMAZED at how many subarus I saw. I think it's safe to say that out of every 3-4 cars, one of them is a subaru!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Here in naples i see more ferraris than wrx's and sti's.

I'm lucky if I see a regular WRX every two weeks here in Charleston. Never seen an STI except for at the dealership. If you discount all the soccor mom's in their Outback's, Subaru's are pretty scarce around here.

I am in Pensacola FL.

And I usually see about 1 SRT-4 per week(same guy, very cool, Mopar Stage ! runs 13.4's )

I see quite a few wrx's on base where I fly, usually 2-3 a week on the roads.

And besides My STi and my friends STi. I have yet to see one by chance on the street.

Evo's I dont see very often at all 1 a month(besides the 3 that my friends own, I see them all the time).

But down here there are 3 STi's in the local (50-75)mile area 5 EVO's and quite a few STi's. Maybe 3 or 4 SRT4's

I see about 1 wrx every week, not too many around here.

I've seen 2 STI's in the past month and a half.

Only seen 1 Evo that doesn't have dealer plates on it, and SRT's are pretty common sense a few of my friends have them.

steve
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

If i see one wrx in a month it would seem like alot. I've only seen like 3 sti ever. In the summer I see alot more (I live near a beach resort town)

I guess I live in a small town (Fort Myers Florida)

I see maybe 1 WRX a week and I haven't seen an STi on the street yet. Just me.

I've seen one STi back in SLC, and so far not one here in Kentucky. On average I'll see maybe 1 or 2 WRX's a month here. I wish that Kentucky had as many STi's or WRX's as they do thorough breads.

Originally posted by scoobie1
    Never seen an STI except for at the dealership. If you discount all the soccor mom's in their Outback's, Subaru's are pretty scarce around here.
    On our block alone there is a single mom who drives an 04 wrx, a guy driving an RS wagon and my sti.......
    Who says soccer moms have to drive mini vans?

I drove quite a bit yesterday. But I was shocked. I saw three WRX's, one wagon and an STi. I usually see one a day.

hey hellafast; you live right next to metric subaru. Of coarse you see so many. That is the only good dealer on long island. In fact one of them you see could be me.

I see the same 2 WRX's everyday. One at work (sonic yellow) and another sonic yellow that I pass going the opposite direction on the interstate EVERY morning. I have only seen 1 STi.

.26547 WRXs per day. About an STi a month for me though. I dont see very many around here.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

soccer moms

Quote Originally Posted by Kippered
    On our block alone there is a single mom who drives an 04 wrx, a guy driving an RS wagon and my sti.......
    Who says soccer moms have to drive mini vans?
    I am a single mother and i drive a 05 sti and my car before that was a 02 wrx with hardly anything stock. So your point would be what? Girls can get crazy with it 2 ya know!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast