How many WRXs/STis do you see per day? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on How many WRXs/STis do you see per day? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by StoplightWarrior lol, around here, the dealerships cant get them OFF the lot. LOL. Charging 4k over msrp ...

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    lol, around here, the dealerships cant get them OFF the lot. LOL. Charging 4k over msrp
    Where is this? 2 dealerships in the Bay Area that I know of are selling at msrp or less now.

There are STi's being sold for $29,995 fully loaded, except for the radio at one of those dealerships.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by TurnWRX
    Where is this? 2 dealerships in the Bay Area that I know of are selling at msrp or less now.

There are STi's being sold for $29,995 fully loaded, except for the radio at one of those dealerships.
    the subaru/mazda dealer in Walnut Creek
    2003 SRT-4

Right around town here, I will see 1 or 2 WRX's a day.. I've only seen 3 STi's, and none of them in my city. If I go a few miles up to Santa Cruz, WRX's seem to be all over the place and that's where I've seen the STi's too. There's a good dealer in Santa Cruz and Santa Cruz has always been a Subaru kind of town. (lots of hippie leftovers)

Also here in my town I've only seen 2 EVO's, one belongs to my eye doc. And 3 SRT4's. But Civics? Let me tell you... wow.. do I see CIVICS

Maybe 3 wrx's a month besides the other one that is in the same parking lot i'm in, and probably one sti a month.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

the subaru/mazda dealer in Walnut Creek
    Check out Green Valley Subaru or Carlsen Subaru if you're in the market for an STi

ZERO. I've seen a wagon, and like 2 WRXs in the past two years. Excluding the one's i put my finger prints on at the dealerships. Also, I licked the white STi they had sitting out the other day, doesnt taste as good as I thought it would.

Originally posted by Fresh
    ZERO. I've seen a wagon, and like 2 WRXs in the past two years. Excluding the one's i put my finger prints on at the dealerships. Also, I licked the white STi they had sitting out the other day, doesnt taste as good as I thought it would.

You sound like that guy from the VW commercial

Check out Green Valley Subaru or Carlsen Subaru if you're in the market for an STi
    I'll probably just get a WRX. Do they have good deals on them too?
    2003 SRT-4

Well if we're counting Evo and SRT4 too, then that changes things a LOT. I see no WRX's or STi's here other than my own but MAN...I have yet to see an Evo yet. There is ONE SRT4 in town, driven by some slightly older (not saying he's 60 or anything though) dude who isn't polite enough to even give a friendly wave, nod, thumbs up or even look in my general direction. Oh well. This is NOT an import town, obviously.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

You sound like that guy from the VW commercial
    nah, i was just excited and i wanted to be one of the few who have actually licked one..

Originally posted by Fresh
    nah, i was just excited and i wanted to be one of the few who have actually licked one..
    I made love to one. Beat that.
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by WRX
    about 1 WRX per day.
    STi... what's that?? According to the dealership who says that they can't keep them on the lot, there should be just as many STi's on the road in my area.

I was just about to say the same thing.
    I have seen only 2 Sti's.
    Bleeding true blue.

"That gasp you just heard was National League hitters after hearing that Mark Prior has added a couple extra MPH to his fastball this winter."

-Will Carroll-

03 Blue rex - Sold
    04 Black Forester XT - Nice

I made love to one. Beat that.

Sounds like that pron movie hot bods & tailpipe

I'll probably just get a WRX. Do they have good deals on them too?

Check out Carlsen in Redwood City. They have great service and the whole buying process doesn't take more than 1-2 hours. Typically they have prices set at a certain percentage over invoice, with less as the vehicle stays in inventory longer. I would just email them and ask for the price on the wrx you want and with what options. They'll email you back with a take it or leave it price, non negotiable. Takes the whole negotiation process out of the equation, even if you visited the dealership in person. Also, they don't allow test drives so you'll be sure your wrx would come to you for proper break in.

I don't know much about green valley subaru but a guy I know kinda works there and lets people know what the prices are for STi's.

Check out Carlsen in Redwood City. They have great service and the whole buying process doesn't take more than 1-2 hours. Typically they have prices set at a certain percentage over invoice, with less as the vehicle stays in inventory longer. I would just email them and ask for the price on the wrx you want and with what options. They'll email you back with a take it or leave it price, non negotiable. Takes the whole negotiation process out of the equation, even if you visited the dealership in person. Also, they don't allow test drives so you'll be sure your wrx would come to you for proper break in.

I don't know much about green valley subaru but a guy I know kinda works there and lets people know what the prices are for STi's.

cool, thanks
    2003 SRT-4

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast