wrx got 0wn3d - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on wrx got 0wn3d within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by AjIsDope Is that you Stoplight? Nope, but I saw this guy's handle and I was like, Uh ...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by AjIsDope
    Is that you Stoplight?
    Nope, but I saw this guy's handle and I was like, Uh oh...then I read this tools thread and just went "Doh!" Im gonna get blamed for this.

I NEVER make troll accounts on other boards, its a ban-able offense.
    2003 SRT-4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

http://homepage.mac.com/supermarkus/PhotoAlbum1.html

Mullet haiku:
    Daughter's BMX
    Takes me to welfare office
    Trans Am is on blocks

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    Nope, but I saw this guy's handle and I was like, Uh oh...then I read this tools thread and just went "Doh!" Im gonna get blamed for this.

I NEVER make troll accounts on other boards, its a ban-able offense.
    Mustang Storm gsi

btw IBTL
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Originally posted by slin02
    Mustang Storm gsi

btw IBTL
    it wont get locked, I think this tool already got banned...look at what it says under his handle...
    2003 SRT-4

Re: wrx got 0wn3d

Originally posted by rac00nSchlong

my mods are 375 shot naws, customer ebay intake, no axleback, coilpvers. shaved trunk and the s2000 antenna.

fre
    I believe he was being highly sarcastic, but maybe you all know that and just don't want people posting sarcastic stories Anyhow I thought it was humorous.

Im trying to find his other post...
    I created my avatar.

Re: wrx got 0wn3d

Originally posted by rac00nSchlong
    so today im cruising in my storm GSi. when some fool in a wrx pulled next to me... my mods are 375 shot naws, customer ebay intake, no axleback, coilpvers. shaved trunk and the s2000 antenna.
    Damn man...Never thought id find someone pimpin out the storm...I used to have one but it was slow as ballz. I had the '93 GSI...Custom CAI, Custom Headers and catback exhaust...it was quick but it was automatic... Spend a little over $3000 grand in that car...for what??? a 17.4 in the quarter mile!!!!! Oh well...you have any other mods to hand that shot of nitrous? got any pics of the car? Ill show you mine...hehehe
    Justin
    2003 Sonic Yellow
    NOT STOCK ANYMORE!!

Originally posted by MawviN
    I want my 2 mins back.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Re: Re: wrx got 0wn3d

Originally posted by JrG18m
    Damn man...Never thought id find someone pimpin out the storm...I used to have one but it was slow as ballz. I had the '93 GSI...Custom CAI, Custom Headers and catback exhaust...it was quick but it was automatic... Spend a little over $3000 grand in that car...for what??? a 17.4 in the quarter mile!!!!! Oh well...you have any other mods to hand that shot of nitrous? got any pics of the car? Ill show you mine...hehehe
    you dropped 3000 grand into a storm?! what did you install, a jet engine?
    2003 SRT-4

Re: Re: Re: wrx got 0wn3d

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    you dropped 3000 grand into a storm?! what did you install, a jet engine?
    nah...$1200 was just for the paint job. The rest was custom made parts...because it is a geo and no body wants to make parts for a storm hmm...lemme see..I overexaggerated a lil' , only spend around $2500...

Paint Job = $1200 (My car was that pinkish magenta color...im not havin that...lol)

Headers and Full 2.5 in piping to a custom cat back with a magnaflow muffler = $800

Custom CAI = $450 (This is making me sad...i hope your happy... )

The look on my face when I went to the track and only ran a 17.4 after all that cash = Priceless

That could have been my Utec, wheels, springs...grrr
    I was so young...so dumb...But hey, i could still whoop up on some hondaz...heheh Almost makes it worth it...lol
    Justin
    2003 Sonic Yellow
    NOT STOCK ANYMORE!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.