WRX with c/e/i vs. GTi with Ram Air (Video) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX with c/e/i vs. GTi with Ram Air (Video) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by WRXless HEY! Don't be hatin'. http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/images/Dragstrip.wmv http://members.shaw.ca/sheppe_storag...III_vs_DSM.mov I was being somewhat sarcastic...I've run across some cool VW ...

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    I was being somewhat sarcastic...I've run across some cool VW owners...one time I was in traffic and this 1.8t golf kept revving at me and doing minor burnouts, my brother and I were just laughing at him and saying he was retarded...finally, he rolled down his window, and he said, "Thats a sick car man! Im really impressed! What kinda power are you making?" When I said 341 at the wheels he said "wow! I knew you'd smoke me if we opened it up but I had no idea!" Then he said, "Well, great car, i'll see you around!" Then he burned out and left. I felt bad cause I had thought he was just a dumb ricer trying to flex on me, but in reality he was just a fellow car enthusiast and he knew his role
    2003 SRT-4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

THat was a VERY well put together vid,
    props
    Easy Street WRX in Avatar.

was that gti even going wot?
    I am 14 and my name is David.

that wrx definetly didnt launch as hard as it could... i didnt see any smoke???? WTF
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12