EVO8 Encounter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on EVO8 Encounter within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by StoplightWarrior looks great! Is that a factory color? yawp! it is one of the colors that come ...

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    looks great! Is that a factory color?
    yawp! it is one of the colors that come with the evo from the factory. i like it personally, i can only describe it as "milky blue".

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by skullguy
    I hate to say it, but I think with your mods you will get destroyed, even if its stock.

Maybe I am wrong.

Good luck!

Don't bet on it....when I was at a stage2 Txs I would consistently beat a couple local Evo 8's in runs up to 120 by a 1-2 cars. I lost only once because I had a horrible start. Assuming that chuglobal is a good driver which I'm sure he is. He can definetly take a stock Evo 8 with his current mods.

looks great! Is that a factory color?
    Yep, it's called blue by you, I believe. I think its pretty sweet, although those types of blue are becoming a trend with all of the car manufacturers today
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

Yo

1. EIonJess, thanks for the thought. I'm sure I can handle myself in a street race ... it's always fun. I've read stories where a Stage 2 should be very comparable to a stock EVO8 thus is finally up to the drivers. Races only lasts between 5-10sec.

2. Yeah the blue is definitely becoming more common. I think the EVO8 blue looks nice. Personally I'm not a blue person, I like red but I think my next car will be white w/ red accents.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12