wrx vs. is300 highway runs lol - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on wrx vs. is300 highway runs lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The way I see it, modifying an is300 is all or nothing. You pretty much either leave it stock, or ...

The way I see it, modifying an is300 is all or nothing. You pretty much either leave it stock, or put down thousands to install a turbo kit. It has a lot of potential, but it takes a lot of money before you start to reach it.
    03 wrx
    karboy ss/bushings, blitz dtt, catless, prodrive axleback

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

EXACTLY.

Why do we look down on honda's? I mean there are 8 second honda's for christ's sake.

But from a modifying standpoint it's all or nothing.

It's either I/H/E and get 20 more hp, or throw on the JRSC and run 13's with your gsr. It's either a fartcan exhaust, or swap out your D series motor for a Bseries one.

Basically we define a car's appeal to the aftermarket by EASE of modification, not by potential. Because 2000 lb honda hatches obviously have more potential than a 3100 lb wrx.

That being said, I really wish someone would come out with a cheap SC kit for the IS that was <3000. Now that would own.
    '03 white rex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123