Chased by an insane Dayton local LONG! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Chased by an insane Dayton local LONG! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; if u mash the brakes in a wrx, and the other guy has a beater, your gettin rearended, ill take ...

if u mash the brakes in a wrx, and the other guy has a beater, your gettin rearended, ill take the washers...
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

" i speed up a bit to put a little distance between us so we dont get rearended. so i stand on the clutch and brake pedals at the same time as i put the car into 2nd.once i hit 30 mile per hour i dump the clutch and mash the gas to get the hell out of there. what i see from the rearview mirroris the cars headlights are practicly on the ground from them jumping on the brakes and them swerving between two lanes tring to gain controll of the car as it was skidding all over the road
    to say the least they never again tailgated me that night"

Oh man this NUTS!! And it took a lot of them to do something like this. Good move, but count your blessings for not getting spanked on the rear bumper from the dude!

brake check

if you read the first 5 sentences of my post you will see that i say it works good with a car that pulls strong from slow speeds. and yes if i did this in a rex i would get hit but i do know better and i know not to do this in a rex because of the fact that at slow speeds ( under 35mph) it cant get out of its own way until the boost hits.

yes it does take alot of them to even think of doing this. and there was truely about 150 feet between us before i stood on the breaks.
    on a wrx high

mods: borla cat back,quantum racing intercooler spray kit and splitter,k&n filter,removed intake silencer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12