WRX Vs. Tree! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX Vs. Tree! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It says Imported for in small letters. This was during the DSM era. There were MANY Chrysler/Mitsubishi collaborations. VV Originally ...

It says Imported for in small letters. This was during the DSM era. There were MANY Chrysler/Mitsubishi collaborations.

VV

Originally posted by ForcedInduction
    Why does it say "DODGE" on the back? Did you replace the tailgate on it?

Alex

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

prob a Dodge w/the mitsu engine.
    My rents have an old Colt, but under the hood it's all MITSUBISHI.

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

erm, what he said.
    -tp
    The 202 Wagon

One of many. Besides the 100% mitsus (D50, talon, etc), many more had mitsu engines, but usually ChryCo. trannies. Minivans, acclaim/spirits, etc. etc.

VV

Originally posted by Teep
    prob a Dodge w/the mitsu engine.
    My rents have an old Colt, but under the hood it's all MITSUBISHI.

-tp

jamie007, just pop that dent out w/the wizard... and stop returning to the scene of the crime!! It's likely very traumatic for your Rex!!!

-tp
    The 202 Wagon

Originally posted by Teep
    jamie007, just pop that dent out w/the wizard... and stop returning to the scene of the crime!! It's likely very traumatic for your Rex!!!

-tp
    Haven't seen the wizard, a friend suggested using dry ice? He said to heat up the spot with a hair dryer then use dry ice, to make the metal contract and pop back into place. Sounds kind of funky though.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

Sorry, meant KING not WIZARD, got my D&D characters switched up. Dent Wizard is the service, Ding King is the tool w/suction cups and the affix/twist process. Can't say I've used it myself but have seen it's results on a friends car.

Ding King... paintless dent removal, if it's truly something which you think can be popped out. I found the quarterpanels are pretty flexible. I leaned on mine and my @ss pushed in the metal and I jumped up and it popped out.

Course you can always pay more $$ for it to be done by a professional, which is what most Rex's deserve.

-tp
    The 202 Wagon

fre
    Had a similar situation happen to me, but not as much rotation. I went to pass some cars on a two lane highway. I knew the passing lane was short so I tried to just use my momentum, but right as I get even with the first car an oncomming car comes around the next corner so I hit it and slide in front, but by this time I am doing like 80 (oops). I then know I had to scrub some speed for a sweeping, but sharp turn that I was already entering so I tapped the brakes and my tail was insta-out, I immediately tapped the gas and turned into the slide must have been going like 60-70 and before I knew it I was straightened out and heading for the next turn *whew*. First time I have ever done any kind of drifting move. It was scary but fun as hell at the same time. Scary because the whole time I was sliding there were oncomming cars in the other lane, but I now want to take this baby to a track and see what it is really made of

Originally posted by fre
    Had a similar situation happen to me, but not as much rotation. I went to pass some cars on a two lane highway. I knew the passing lane was short so I tried to just use my momentum, but right as I get even with the first car an oncomming car comes around the next corner so I hit it and slide in front, but by this time I am doing like 80 (oops). I then know I had to scrub some speed for a sweeping, but sharp turn that I was already entering so I tapped the brakes and my tail was insta-out, I immediately tapped the gas and turned into the slide must have been going like 60-70 and before I knew it I was straightened out and heading for the next turn *whew*. First time I have ever done any kind of drifting move. It was scary but fun as hell at the same time. Scary because the whole time I was sliding there were oncomming cars in the other lane, but I now want to take this baby to a track and see what it is really made of
    God do I want a WRX... for doing stuff like this on a track of course Soon... Soon....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.