WRX Vs. Tree! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX Vs. Tree! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It says Imported for in small letters. This was during the DSM era. There were MANY Chrysler/Mitsubishi collaborations. VV Originally ...

It says Imported for in small letters. This was during the DSM era. There were MANY Chrysler/Mitsubishi collaborations.

VV

Originally posted by ForcedInduction
    Why does it say "DODGE" on the back? Did you replace the tailgate on it?

Alex

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

prob a Dodge w/the mitsu engine.
    My rents have an old Colt, but under the hood it's all MITSUBISHI.

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

erm, what he said.
    -tp
    The 202 Wagon

One of many. Besides the 100% mitsus (D50, talon, etc), many more had mitsu engines, but usually ChryCo. trannies. Minivans, acclaim/spirits, etc. etc.

VV

Originally posted by Teep
    prob a Dodge w/the mitsu engine.
    My rents have an old Colt, but under the hood it's all MITSUBISHI.

-tp

jamie007, just pop that dent out w/the wizard... and stop returning to the scene of the crime!! It's likely very traumatic for your Rex!!!

-tp
    The 202 Wagon

Originally posted by Teep
    jamie007, just pop that dent out w/the wizard... and stop returning to the scene of the crime!! It's likely very traumatic for your Rex!!!

-tp
    Haven't seen the wizard, a friend suggested using dry ice? He said to heat up the spot with a hair dryer then use dry ice, to make the metal contract and pop back into place. Sounds kind of funky though.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

Sorry, meant KING not WIZARD, got my D&D characters switched up. Dent Wizard is the service, Ding King is the tool w/suction cups and the affix/twist process. Can't say I've used it myself but have seen it's results on a friends car.

Ding King... paintless dent removal, if it's truly something which you think can be popped out. I found the quarterpanels are pretty flexible. I leaned on mine and my @ss pushed in the metal and I jumped up and it popped out.

Course you can always pay more $$ for it to be done by a professional, which is what most Rex's deserve.

-tp
    The 202 Wagon

fre
    Had a similar situation happen to me, but not as much rotation. I went to pass some cars on a two lane highway. I knew the passing lane was short so I tried to just use my momentum, but right as I get even with the first car an oncomming car comes around the next corner so I hit it and slide in front, but by this time I am doing like 80 (oops). I then know I had to scrub some speed for a sweeping, but sharp turn that I was already entering so I tapped the brakes and my tail was insta-out, I immediately tapped the gas and turned into the slide must have been going like 60-70 and before I knew it I was straightened out and heading for the next turn *whew*. First time I have ever done any kind of drifting move. It was scary but fun as hell at the same time. Scary because the whole time I was sliding there were oncomming cars in the other lane, but I now want to take this baby to a track and see what it is really made of

Originally posted by fre
    Had a similar situation happen to me, but not as much rotation. I went to pass some cars on a two lane highway. I knew the passing lane was short so I tried to just use my momentum, but right as I get even with the first car an oncomming car comes around the next corner so I hit it and slide in front, but by this time I am doing like 80 (oops). I then know I had to scrub some speed for a sweeping, but sharp turn that I was already entering so I tapped the brakes and my tail was insta-out, I immediately tapped the gas and turned into the slide must have been going like 60-70 and before I knew it I was straightened out and heading for the next turn *whew*. First time I have ever done any kind of drifting move. It was scary but fun as hell at the same time. Scary because the whole time I was sliding there were oncomming cars in the other lane, but I now want to take this baby to a track and see what it is really made of
    God do I want a WRX... for doing stuff like this on a track of course Soon... Soon....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12