What cars can a WRX "beat" ??? - Page 7
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on What cars can a WRX "beat" ??? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; never mind never mind ether i am saying something wrong or you guys are not reading me right sorry if ...

never mind never mind ether i am saying something wrong or you guys are not reading me right sorry if i messed you guys up in what i was trying to say. O well
    Blobeye Syndicate #004
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    You didnt pull on a LSanything in a truck. Unless of course the driver was semi sensibile about the conditions and didnt want to push it.
    I'm thinking his company truck had fuel saver magnetic.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by jcfuzzdog29 View Post
    are we really gonna argue about this all i was saying is 80k in my pocket i am not goona buy a zo6 i would put it in my car to make to faster thne one.
    Err what are you like 15?! If I have 80k to spend I'm not wasting it in my WRX. I'm buyin a nice stock ass HOUSE! You know...a REAL investment.

J/k don't get offended. Seriously though, 80k in a wrx is an epic fail, a stock Z06 is so many billion reasons smarter.
    06 WRX - Deadbolt Zilla 20g 365AWHP//358AWTQ//TopSpeed
    STi Drivetrain installed by CRE
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #54
    My mod list

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Very-Rexy View Post
    Err what are you like 15?! If I have 80k to spend I'm not wasting it in my WRX. I'm buyin a nice stock ass HOUSE! You know...a REAL investment.

J/k don't get offended. Seriously though, 80k in a wrx is an epic fail, a stock Z06 is so many billion reasons smarter.
    If I had an extra 80K, cash in my pocket, right now, cars wouldn't even be on my mind. I would be channeling Warren Buffet.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

never mind nevermind you are deffinatly not understanding what was trying to say. Its me saying it wrong or you are a dummy but never mind. Lets just go with that sorry for f-ing this up. It would be easier to explain in person so case closed.
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

Man it's about time

Quote Originally Posted by Dan00Hawk View Post
    That was me in my 2004 TransAm (I upgraded from my 2000 after they stopped making them in 2002). You were by far the more skilled driver, and I simply could not keep up with your astounding lane changes in and around those semis. I indeed feel like **** since you'd probably beat me in the dry, on a dragstrip, a roadcourse, and skateboard park too. Maybe I'll put $80,000 into my car as suggested by another member of superior knowledge so that I can keep up with people driving their company work trucks that are bouncing off their factory speed limiter. Please also share how you manage to deal with the complimentary phone calls to your company boss from other drivers that are amazed at your awesome driving maneuvers around them in the rain at 110 mph? Are you up for a promotion as a result?
    I own the company and the truck, and if it was you, keep praticing, daily. or dont step up. Gez it was just fun. Someone always has to be if so and so... I never said I could beat anyone under any conditions. And what idiot is putting $80k into WRX... f@#k get a new NSX tough guy.
    2003 Subie WRX
    Some Personal Drift mods; lining up for Stage 1 mods. Independent Driver.(I really like to drive!!!)

Smiling...

This IS a touchy group, you guys are great. Nothing like a group of ****y drivers and racers... the elite.
    2003 Subie WRX
    Some Personal Drift mods; lining up for Stage 1 mods. Independent Driver.(I really like to drive!!!)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonenberger View Post
    This IS a touchy group, you guys are great. Nothing like a group of ****y drivers and racers... the elite.
    Sorry if we dont take you beating a V6 Trans-am in the rain while driving like a fool all that friendly.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Yeah I'm gonna lay off this thread...
    2003 Subie WRX

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MrBonenberger
    I own the company and the truck, and if it was you, keep praticing, daily. or dont step up.
    I'm hoping to learn as much from you as I can. Does that count as practice? Maybe our next encounter will be in a parking garage where you can pass me and then post how I clearly lost.
    Gez it was just fun. Someone always has to be if so and so... I never said I could beat anyone under any conditions.
    Yet you did say you beat a 2004 TransAm by passing semis in the rain at 110 mph in your work truck on a single lane highway. Looking forward to your other future "wins".

And what idiot is putting $80k into WRX... f@#k get a new NSX tough guy.
    A "new NSX"??? They stopped making them in 2005. There isn't a new one available unless you can time travel. This from the same auto-guru who says he raced a 2004 TransAm (stopped making those in 2002), and a 2007-2008 GTO or Lemans (that error of yours was already addressed by others). Good Lord, man, please try to educate yourself about other vehicles. Especially if you are going to post about racing them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBonenberger View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna lay off this board...
    Fixed...

I miss this place.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Banned
    Can we just please sew this thread shut.

I Support ClubWRX
    I think we are done here.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.