little kids - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on little kids within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by emosubaru actually yeah, it was a new law that just went into effect. 8 year olds can ...

Originally posted by emosubaru
    actually yeah, it was a new law that just went into effect. 8 year olds can get a permit and 12 year olds can get their licence. it's the beaurocracy's way of trying to get old farts to become mad at the law and vote for some conservative who will get it repealed.
    Your joking right???
    02 Blue WRX Sedan<---Gone but not Forgotten!!!!
    05 WR Blue WRX Sti <---- coming soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by BlueScooby
    Your joking right???

hehehehe, would be scary if he wasnt
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

I can relate.....I try to avoid eating at Taco Bell after 6pm. Its nothing but a neon glowfest of hondas!

It's pretty funny in the new Motor Trend. They go over what is good for making your Sport Compact a better performer. It goes through one by one telling kids what NOT to do to the car (ex: Neon Lights, Stickers etc.)

I think it is an attempt to keep a good name for Sport Compacts... since so many good ones are coming out and are out.

They test drove the Saturn Redline and had GOOD things to say about it
    " I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell "

I would avoid eating Taco Bell regardless of the time.. too many beans, too many beans...

-alex

I also enjoyed the Motortrend article on modifying a sport compact. It's a shame most sport compact owners prefer to pick up a magazine with an AzN HooChiE (tm) on the cover instead of something like motortrend. Also, what's wrong with giving the Saturn Red Line a good review? It's not allowed to get one because it's a Saturn? What sort of info/inside view do you have on the car? Biased Subaru Fanboy?
    02' WRX

Whoa... way to attack me

There is NOTHING wrong with giving the Saturn a good review.. I think that's awesome!

My ex had a Saturn and it was a cool car... I have rode in the iON and I like it!

The face was for the people who thought it wouldn't get a good review. The Saturn may not be as quick as a WRX or SRT but its still going to be pretty quick and will handle well! I wouldn't have a problem buying one. For $20K I know the reliability and resale will be much better than the neon.

If NOTHING else.. I think the Saturn may help to get more females into the high performace compact market.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 027884-e.jpg  
    " I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell "

metallica sucks btw.

anyway you guys are really out of the loop in terms of civic si's.

the first si was waaay back in the second or third gen civic (the hatchback that had a hatch that was pretty much all one pane of glass) and then the second si was the 88-92 gen civic and it was also a hatch. then came the EG civic and it brought yet another hatch si which was just an EX motor without all of the weight of an EX. then in 96 there was no si until it's reintroduction as a coupe in 99 and that was- i believe- the first time they ever put a B16 in a USDM car...

thats why it's a hatch in the newer cars. it's tradition.

let's face it, guys... rice is everywhere. and it's more widespread now than ever, especially w/ highschool kids in their mom or dad's civics/accords "souping" them up after gettin wet from watching 2Fast2Curious and wants to be like Tyrese.

Sorry... i'm a member of the "Riceboys-Pissing-You-Off-By-Driving-Like-Idiots" club.
    ***2004 WRB WRX/Stocker than stocks***

Let's get real now. Paul is sooo much cooler than Tyrese.

I used to read motortrend now and then but it just seems dull and more geared towards a person looking to purchase a new vehicle.
    what's wrong with rice n' hoochie magazines?
    03 wrx
    karboy ss/bushings, blitz dtt, catless, prodrive axleback

The EG Civic SI shared it's motor with the Del Sol SI, not the Civic EX. The Civic SI/DelSol SI motor produced 160hp while the Civic EX only generated ~127hp.

If it wasn't for the attention that The Fast and the Furious gave to the Sport Compact market it wouldn't be as big as it is now today. There's gonna be a division of Tuners and those who just buy parts just make their car stand out from others. Everything's gonna be rice, just accept it already.

-alex

metallica sucks btw.
    Quiet, emo boy.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Registered User Weeeeeeeeeeeeee's Avatar
    Originally posted by hellafastWRX
    Quiet, emo boy.

i second that. metallica rules...well from the black album and on back (previous). that load and reload was ick.
    My Mods
    Dyno 12/18/04: 201 WHP / 198 WTQ

Originally posted by BlueScooby
    Your joking right???
    if it was true I would be driving a car already
    I am 14 and my name is David.

metallica sucks btw.
    HAH... IF your gonna listen to distortion flowing from a guitar... ditch the emo, and listen to metallica. If Emo grew a set of balls, and lead guitarist theyd be cool, but Kirk Hammet is a genuine shredder, tought by Joe Satriani... Can you say talent??? all the blah blah blah guitar riffs of punk get old... give me real music...

I blast real rock N Roll out of my wrx speakers
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast