Wife Smokes SVT Focus Twice
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wife Smokes SVT Focus Twice within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; She just came home and immediately tells me how this guy in a SVT Focus was trying to pace her ...

Wife Smokes SVT Focus Twice

She just came home and immediately tells me how this guy in a SVT Focus was trying to pace her down Telegraph. They stop at a light. Light turns green and she floors it. She says he was way behind her bt the time she let up at about 60. They ge to the next light and she looks over at the guy but he wouldn't look back at all, so she nails it again and really spanks his butt. If some of you remember, I had a SVT Focus on order before I got my WRX. She tells me "They're really nice looking, but man, they're slow.

I love my wife.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Man... you have a cool ass wife!! My girlfriend can't even drive a stick. I tried to teach her in my car but she kept on misshifting, stalling, and grinding my gears. I got mad and told her "No more!!" If I teach her again it'll be in someone else's car.

Tell your wife I said "Good Kill"

Funny, my gf actually taught me how to drive manual! She's the one that PUSHES me to do mods to my cars as well. As you can guess, she's definately a keeper...it's just a matter of me proposing.
    2006 Porsche Cayman S

go pick on someone your own size? lol
    Good kill.

That's awesome! My wife is the same way! She has a 99 SI and tells me all kinds of stories of how she hands people their asses all the time. There is just something sexy about a good stick shift driven babe!
    By the way K, I live in Toledo, but work in Southfield, so I actually know about Telegraph Rd. What color is you rex? Is it blue! I see only blues, and silver ones in Detroit. Maybe I'll catch you some day mine is Black w midnight blue matallic pearl. I have awesome platinum wheels on it so If you see me give me a peace sign with a tongue-out wazzup and I'll know its you! Peace bro!

Originally posted by scoob
    That's awesome! My wife is the same way! She has a 99 SI and tells me all kinds of stories of how she hands people their asses all the time. There is just something sexy about a good stick shift driven babe!
    By the way K, I live in Toledo, but work in Southfield, so I actually know about Telegraph Rd. What color is you rex? Is it blue! I see only blues, and silver ones in Detroit. Maybe I'll catch you some day mine is Black w midnight blue matallic pearl. I have awesome platinum wheels on it so If you see me give me a peace sign with a tongue-out wazzup and I'll know its you! Peace bro!
    You bet my man. I always love meeting up with fellow rex drivers on the road. Click here for pics of my beauty. Should be easy to spot. I think I've got the only white wagon with Prodrives in the Metropolitan area.

Happy Driving
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

Originally posted by AmSFighter
    Funny, my gf actually taught me how to drive manual! She's the one that PUSHES me to do mods to my cars as well. As you can guess, she's definately a keeper...it's just a matter of me proposing.
    So does your girl have any friends that you can hook me up with.

-Ryan
    '03 STi killer

Diesel757,

Isn't that Sung-hi Lee on your avatar? Ah yes, I recall the full picture well.

I think a Taurass might have given her a better race. (180 vs 200 hp) Not really a fair fight.
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

Ay Koyo,
    What color are the prodrives! Sounds like it looks sweet like all the wrx wagons. Check ya bro

Yeah, my old lady is funny like that too. I will get a call at work on days she borrows my car, and she will ask me if my car can beat a -insert car here-, most of the time I tell her, go for it, and usually she will call me back laughin her ass off cause she won! so, I got her a hands-free set for her phone
    drive it like ya stole it

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.