Playing With an M3!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Playing With an M3!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got off work today at about 3:00pm and I was going up De Anza Blvd. where it runs into ...

I Support ClubWRX

Playing With an M3!!!

I got off work today at about 3:00pm and I was going up De Anza Blvd. where it runs into HWY 9 in Cupertino.

I was just cruising on my way to run the hills on HWY 9. I passed a brand new convertible M3 coming out of a parking lot and thought, that thing looks pretty nice. It was a deep turquoise blue and had dealer plates on it. Some Italian Model looking guy ( I am Sicilian so please don't take offense to this description) with greasy hair is driving. Trying to look cool with his shades down to the tip of his nose.

After a few miles I see this M3 running in and out of traffic trying to catch up, and then he gets behind me. Well I get over in the other lane, and he blasts past me. I said, HELL NO, and downshifted to 2nd, and caught up to him in about a few seconds. He looks over and downshifts, at about the same time I did, and by this time I was in 3rd. He punches it and so do I and I wind out 2nd to about 6500 and third to about 6500. He looks over and he is stunned. He can't believe I am on the side of him still. By this time we are doing about 70 to 75 on a 35 mph road. So I let off for a split second, wind out 3rd to about 6700, and shift into 4th. And he lets off completely. So I let off and let him catch up. I look over at him and he won't look at me. Maybe because he was embarrased. I revved a few times and he won't look over. Then he takes a turn off really quickly as to avoid my bugging him. I was laughing sooo hard.

I really can't wait to get my TurboXS Stage 2. And believe me, I know if he really wanted to he could have taken me at top end power, like over 100mph.

I love the look that these people with expensive sports cars give and they can't believe our cars can keep up.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    Last edited by KurleeDaddeeWRX; 05-03-2002 at 05:56 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good kill. i think he might have you in the 1/4 though. assuming your stock

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.