BMW 330ci
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on BMW 330ci within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today i cut class with my friend who has a E46 330ci with full exhaust, lowered, and some sweet rims, ...

BMW 330ci

Today i cut class with my friend who has a E46 330ci with full exhaust, lowered, and some sweet rims, unfortunatly it's an auto with the tiptronic **** (best=14.9). Anyway the car is amazing i loved driving it!!! of course he loved driving my rex too. Anyway for the goodpart. We found a empty road and lined up twice. 1st time i got him good through 1st and 2nd then i botched 3rd and he got a little in front, but we shut it down since we were approaching 90. Of course we wanted to see it again. I didn't get a great launch, but i hit 2nd and pulled on him good. I took the 2 to 3 shift easy (slowly!) and he pulled on me anyway it was neck and neck. i now have 1050 miles so these are just two of my first 7 races.
    autobahn storming scooby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My friend just bought one of these too... auto as well.

Its a very linear engine with high rev zones.

When you drive or race it, you might notice how it doesn't seem to be very fast - and your turbo might seem to catch up at times - yet, somehow he's just pulling, pulling, pulling and pulling at a medium pace non stop like he's on cheap drugs.......

I think you will find that after 70-80mph they're going to be pulling away ever so slowly with the 3L.

Very nice car, and enjoyable to drive.
    Not to mention its corners better than ANY CAR I've ever driven with a higher cornering grip than its engine, so its very safe - including WRXs (sorry to say that!).

Its a slow but fast car.
    "S15 Silvia - Are you enjoying the view from the side?"

It better be that good for so much more money hahaha
    What mods, dude this baby is stock
    2002 Platinum Silver 5spd sedan.

Heehee,

Don't forget the quality of chicks that you pull with a Beemer would be higher as well!!

I am working hard towards pulling the beau chicks...
    I mean, getting the beemer.
    "S15 Silvia - Are you enjoying the view from the side?"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.